the choice {part 2}

Start from the beginning

Kiriko:- cute.

Jo:- that is one hot monster.

Mira's eyes open wide. Surprised by what Jo said.

Muto:- thank you. Now BLS attack her goblin attack force with blackluster sword strike.

Kiriko:- I have negate attack.

Muto:- fine then I will just set a card and it is your move.

Kiriko:- I activate toon world. And I will summon toon alligator. Next I special summon toon blue eyes by offering  the two present monsters as tributes.

Toon blue eyes is special summoned.

Muto:- I've been watching you duel for quite sometime now and I know how to deal with cards like that. I activate bottomless  trap hole. Blue eyes is removed from play.

Kiriko:- argh. I set a card and my turn is done.

Muto:- you're kind of funny.

Kiriko:- what do you mean.

Muto:- You rely on power to win. Just like Kiaba, Princeton and the Selevah families.

What you don't know is that what makes you powerful is not the amount of power you have but what you do with that power!!!!!

Kiriko:- huh....

Muto:- I equip blackluster  soldieress with horn of the unicorn this gives My monster 700 atk boost.

BLS 2400→3100

Muto:- go BLS ATTACK HER with blackluster sword strike.

Kiriko:- I activate great paramedic to halve my damage.

Muto:4000

Kiriko:4000→2450.

Kiriko:- I draw. Pot of greed. Means I get to draw two cards.

Draws 2 cards.

Kiriko:- I activate swords of reveling light. You won't be able to attack for 3 turns. (Hopefully this will buy me some time). Take over champ.

Muto:- with pleasure. I set a monster and my turn is done.

Kiriko:- [draws]. I summon canon soldier. And end my turn.

Muto:- I have nothing to do.

Kiriko: [draws]. I summon toon mermaid. Here goes I tribute the two to special summon blue eyes toon dragon.

Muto:- you'll stop at nothing till you win won't you.

Kiriko:- yes!!!

The determination in her voice made the crowd mumble.

Muto:- I'll show you how foolish you are.

Kiriko:- blue eyes attack directly.

Muto:- 4000→1000

Kiriko:- 2450

Kiriko:- your move.

Muto:- I'll start of with pot of greed. [Draws two cards] I can detach both of my soldieress's units to special summon a magician card from my deck. I choose dark magician girl. Polymerization!!! I fuse the two monsters with magician of faith in my hand to fusion summon Gaia the female swords magician.(fusion/A-class/effect/light/3000;2500)