FINAL CHAPPY I SO SAD ;-;

Jack looked at (Y/N's) corpse and though of the ways to dispose of it but couldn't think of a fitting way for her. So he chopped her up and put her under the floor boards.

((If you name the reference you gets a cookie SHUSH CASEY))

Satisfied with his work he went back down and took the kids from Splendor and took them outside to crawl around.

He watched them for about an hour and accidentally feel asleep.

But Tiffy and Jess were very adventurous babies and started crawling away from the mansion.

They got pretty far until they stumbled apon Zalgo's kingdom and entered.

Upon their entrance Zalgo appeared.

"Hmmm the children of (Y/N) intresting."

He chuckled darkly and picked up Jessie and teleported away back to his castle leaving poor Tiffany alone.

Tiffy then became frightened and crawled back towards the mansion.

Once arriving she crawled on Jack and gargled.

Jack awake with a slight jump and held the child close.

"Wasn't there two of ya?"

He shrugged.

"Oh well."

He picked up Tiffy and walked inside.

The then placed her in her bassinet and payed on his bed and went to sleep. Again. Lazy son of a gun.

Zalgo's P.O.V

Ha what a father Jack makes forgetting his own child. Pathetic.

I carried the baby Jessie up to the nursery I had prepared just in case something like this happened and placed her in the crib made just for her.

She looked just like (Y/N).

The same hair the same eyes GAH.

I placed a necklace upon her that was a black stone with a red 'Z' on it marking her as mine painlessly.

Now Jessie will grow to hate her actual family and be my most powerful weapon.

*insert evil laughter*

Well this was the last chappy I am actually really sad ;-; that this journey is over BUT the sequel will be out soon and it will take place 17 years in the future when the babies are 17 :3 so yeah see y'all in the sequel.