Chapter 11

WARNING!!!!! THIS CHAPTER WILL BE LONG!!!!!! XD enjoy

You smile and hug him back. No more bills and no more haters this could be good. You think to yourself.

"Please stay with me gumdrop."He asks pleadingly.

"Do I really have a choice."

"Ah now your catching on,"He smiles and taps your nose.

You decide to walk around and take a look and L.J doesn't seem to mind. The first thing you found was the merry-go-round. You always loved riding them as a kid. ((Or if you didn't SUCK IT UP ITS MY STORY XD I'm kidding)) It had horses and those two seater ones.

"You can ride it if you want I fixed it to where it will go,"Jack says behind you making you jump a bit.

"Y-yeah sounds great,"You smile at him and then go and climb a board one of the black and white horses. ((Or you could say you got on a zebra idc))

When you have sat there for a couple seconds it sprung to life. You went round and round,up and down on the merry-go-round. You were thoroughly enjoying yourself. With a big grin plastered on your face the merry-go-round came to a halt.

Jack's P.O.V ((ooooooh))

Her smile oh her smile I would kill to see it on her face all the time. Wait WHAT ARE YOU DOUNG JACK STOP IT. I growl to myself and smile at her when she looks at me.

I can't keep it from myself any longer

I'm falling hard for (Y/N) (L/N)

Normal P.O.V

You looked over at Jack. He seemed troubled so you gave him a grin and motioned for him to smile as well. He looked over and chuckled then put his lovely smile on his face.

That smile would be burned in your memory.

((I have a weird thing for smiles ok XD))

You climbed off the ride and ran over and hugged Jack.

"That was so much fun,"You squeal.

He smiles and hugs back,"I'm glad you liked it," he chuckled and let you go.

You spend the rest of the night looking at the rides till you came to the big top. It was black and white like everything else. Your dirty mind started to ask you what else maybe be black and white. You giggle and look back at Jack who was looking at you like you were a loon.

"What you looking at Jack-a-boy?" You ask him.

He looks even more confused and said "Umm you Gumdrop."

You giggle at his confusion.

"No what made you look at me like that,"you mimic his expression and he makes an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"You just started giggling at nothing."

You blush and know that he wants to know so you just answer him.

"I was thinking about all the things that could be black and white,"you blush harder from embarrassment.

He smirks and comes and whispers in your ear,"You could find out if you want."

You squeal and run away from him yelling "PERVERT BLACK AND WHITE CLOWN."

A deep voice from somewhere said,"What about a blue,purple,and magenta one?"

Then it went black........

???'s P.O.V

Finally I have her I better run and get away soon before Jack realizes she's gone.

Ooooh what happened to you? Find out soon..................hopefully..............most likely 😅

Who do you think the stranger is?