Chapter 15

??? P.O.V

Hmmm a new person. She's kinda cute. Dang it i'm such a stalker but this girl shall be mine and not the monochrome jerks.

Normal P.O.V

"A fun game Hmm we will see,"You say while tapping your lip mischievously.

Jack takes note of this and wonder what's going on in your scheming head.

"Aww look at the freaking lovebirds,"Jeff says lazily.

You simply scowl at him and then smirk at your suicidal action. Jeff pulls his knife out and makes a slicing motion across his throat.

"Go To Sleep."

"Nah I'm not tired,"You sassily say back.

Jack growls at Jeff's action and snickers at yours. You look over at the midget elf boy,Ben and see another glimpse of blonde hair behind him disappearing around the corner then girls yelling.

"JAMES JUST MEET THE NEW PEOPLE."

"BUT I DONT WANT TO."

"NOW JAMES."

You see two girls dragging a bleach blonde boy in a straight jacket towards you.

The first girl looked about age 17 and had rather unique hair. It was long and fell past her hips and looks rather fluffy. Like seriously you could use it as a flipping pillow. Around the edges about 2-3 inches in was midnight black and the rest was white. She has purple eyes. My god they were like PURPLE. She wore a simple long-sleeved black and lime green turtleneck and blue jeans.

The second girl had mid-back length hair. It was completely black but on the right side of her face was a white strip. Her eyes were dark blue and looked like cats eyes kinda. She also wore a turtleneck but it was dark blue and on it, it had a crescent moon with an eight pointed star inside. On her left cheek was a black crescent moon tattoo.

The boy had shaggy blonde hair the covered his right eye slightly. He had sparkling blue eyes that were full of curiosity and a hint of what is it fear? He wore a white straight jacket that looked yellowed with age. He also wore a pair of ragged jeans with frayed ends.

The boy grumbled and looked at you and quietly said.

"Hello I'm James."

You smiled and the girls spoke.

The Blue eyed one said "Hello my name is Dusk Moon or Dusk for short."

The purple eyed one spoke up as well. "I am Jaxs and you are?"

You smile "I'm Y/N."

"Nice to meet you Y/N James here is rather shy due to his *snickers* condition." Dusk stated.

James squealed and launched at her. "TAKE IT BACK DUSKA."

Dusk slightly blushed at the mention of her nickname and said.

"I formally apologize to you James for blaming you shyness on your insanity."

"Thank you."

You notice Jaxs snickering at then but with a sunken look on her face.

"What's wrong Jaxs?" You ask walking over to her.

She looks at you and sighs.

"We used to be good friends but we lost our memory's for awhile Me and Dusk got ours back but due to James's medicines he had to take he will never remember anything."

She looks back at them and smiles.

"At least he's happy now that's all that matters."

"Yeah that's the spirit."You say and give her a reassuring hug and walk back over to Jack.

"So lollipop shall the fun....."

He didn't get to finish because of the black and red smoke filling the room. You coughed and hugged what you thought was Jack but this was a lot warmer,burning even. You yelp and jumped back. Finally you saw the thing you hugged and you yelped. You knew this creature and you had to get away.

Before you was an all mouth smirking Lord Zalgo.

"Hello my dear."

You notice the others are gone this unnerves you and you look back at him.

"Don't call me that you jerkwad."

He scowls "Such language for a lady."

You scowl at him. He growls.

"Alright then missy if you don't come to me instead of that clown that is teaching you these nasty habits I'll have to kill him."

You froze and felt the anger rise in you.

"YOU CANT DO THAT YOU JERKWAD LEAVE ME ALINE YOU JERK UGH NO JUST NO." She scream and curl into a ball and cry.

"You have one week."

It then went black.

You woke up to crusty eyes from crying. You rubbed them.

"ARE YOU OK?!?!?!"

Jack screeched above you and held you close to him. This only made you cry again from what you had to do.

"Jack I don't love you."

You break down completely and pass out from crying so hard.

Im so sorry I BLAME Manga_Maniac FOR THIS NOW IMMA GO CRY IN MY CORNER.

LONGEST CHAPTER WHOOP WHOOP

And as always this is Dusk signing off