Chapter 13

Some of the things in this chapter you might need to think about and the Furries ((me and Mah friend)) will be present XD

Once we are far enough away from Candy Pop and Candy Cane's lair ((which is at the edge of Jack's circus XD)) I set you down.

"Well I didn't expect that to happen Thanks Casey," I say to mah friend who is still wearing her swaggy glasses.

"No problem Shessy would have wanted me to," she says smirking.

"SHAD UP,"I growl at her. She dies laughing while I glare at her.

"Shessy?"You ask.

"Nothing,"We say in unison as a fuming Jack walks up.

"WHO TOOK HER."

"Hey don't yell,"I growl.

"Answer me,"He growls out.

"What if I don't?"

Casey pulls you to the side shaking her head.

"That are like an old married couple,"She says.

"O-oh."

Jack walks up to Casey and whispers in her ear. Casey stiffens and smacks him.

"YOU CANT DO THAT TO AUTHOR OR READER!!!!!"

You tilt your head and look at her confused.

"Reader? Author? What can he not do?" You shoot out.

We say in unison "Nothing."

I look to Casey.

"Come Casey we must clean up the wall again."

She groans.

"But that takes forever."

"And that was a Hyperbole lets go,"I start dragging her away waving to you in the process.

Jack looks at you and suddenly your held in his warm embrace.

"I was worried about you."

You blush.

"I-I wasn't even gone that long,"You state.

He puts his hands on your shoulders and looks straight into your (eye color) orbs.

"It felt like forever to me." He pauses and then points to his chest.

"You did something to me and I don't know what it is my chest feels fluffy are you a witch or something?" He tilts your head looking you over.

You shake your head

"Nope just a normal human and Jack I think it's called love."You pause and blush.

"I-I think I feel the same,"You say quietly.

Jack smiles "I saw Issac do this to that girl he brought home and she seemed to like it."

He pulls you close and connects him lips to yours. You blush and kiss back. It was a warm sweet kiss and before you've had enough he pulls back.

"That was fun lollipop we should do it again sometime,"He says smirking.

"U-u-Uh Huh,"You say blushing hard.

Haha a little gift for you awesome readers :3