Chapter 3

• Dedicated to All the people who read my Fan-Fic!

OMG I haven’t updated in FOREVER!!! OMG so sorry!! My fricken math teacher loves giving me homework…

Ally POV

Oh my god. My head was pounding. I tried to open my eyes, but I couldn’t. I heard a male voice.

“I hope she’s not dead.”

“Obviously she’s not dead. She’s breathing!” I head Gabi whisper shout.

I flutter my eyelashes open and there’s five guys standing over me. Damn they were hot. And then there’s Gabi sitting my feet on the couch texting. Wait there’s five guys huddling over me.

“Hi.” The one with blonde hair says.

“Chucha madre. Mierda! Donde estoy?” I practically yelled in Spanish.

“What did she say?” the guy with a buzz-cut whispered to the blonde one.

“She said basically holyshit, then she said shit, and then she said where and I.” huh he knew Spanish then…

“Ok… so where am I and who are you?”

“Well I’m Niall.”

“Zayn.”

“Louis.”

“Liam.”

“I’m Harry Styles.”

They were actually pretty cute. Especially the blonde one.

“They said they were One…One…One Direction. Whatever that is.” Gabi said whilst texting.

“Ok not to be offensive or mean… but are you guys like a cult who only walks in one direction?” I was super confused…I had to ask.

“Erm, no we’re a band.” Louis I think his name was pulls out a poster from inside a cabinet.

“Ok…I have no clue who you guys are. Sorry.” I actually was sorry. The name rung a bell but I couldn’t put my finger on it.

“Ok on another note, can someone explain to me what happened?”

“Well I was running. I was yelling at Harry to give me my chicken back… by the way… where is my piece of chicken?” Niall started.

“Oh it’s in the trash…it fell on the floor.” Harry said whilst smirking.

“I’ll get you back later… continuing. O.K so then I pushed open the gate and hit you in the head with the gate. On accident.” Ok then…

“Ok well that’s weird and umm thanks for helping me…I guess.” I was still very confused and also a little distracted by the hotness of Niall. “How long have I been passed out?”

“Well it’s 11 p.m. now.” Liam I think his name was said.

“Shit! I don’t think we can walk home when it’s this dark or late. Also, we may get lost.”

“It’s ok love you guys can stay here tonight if you want.” Niall’s eyes were just…so, so pretty. It was very hard to concentrate on what he was saying.

“Umm ok if you don’t mind.” Gabi responded seeing as I was too distracted to say anything.

I snapped out of my trance and blushed a little.  I got some sweats from Niall and Gabi got some from Harry.

“Oooooo let’s watch a HORROR MOVIE!” Louis shouted creepily!”

“Umm can we watch toy story or something?” I asked noticing the toy story movie box.

“Oh is someone scareeeed?”

“N-no um I’m just not in the mood?” I think it was more of a question.

We still ended up watching the horror movie oh well. Sucks to be me.

At the moment, I was cuddled into Niall on the couch, my fade in his chest, and I was j=hugging him basically.

“Ally, the movie’s over.” Niall said

I blushed a crimson red as I sat up. Everyone was smirking and giggling at the fact that I was snuggled into Niall.

“Well sleep tight. Don’t let Mama get you tonight.” Louis taunted.

Oh great I’m so not sleeping tonight.

Me and Gabi shared a room. There were two twin beds in the room. Of course I was next to the window. It was now 3 a.m. I now realized I would never be able to sleep.

“Gabi you awake?”

No reply, Of course she could fall asleep. I kept feeling like something was staring at me through the window. I quietly got up and went to Niall’s room. I remember from when he gave me the sweats. I slowly crept into his room.

“Niall!” I whispered. “Niall!”

“Yeah? Who is it?”

“it’s Ally. Umm I couldn’t sleep and well I only knew where your room was and Gabi’s asleep. And once again totally fucking creeped out.”

“Haha,” he chuckled quietly. “Sure, c’mere.” Phew thank god.

I get under the covers and snuggle into Niall. He smelled amazing and he was so warm. Not even 10 minutes later, I fell asleep.

“Should we wake them up?” I heard a thick British accent say.

“Hold on lemme take a pic first.” That would be Gabi.

I heard a picture being taken with her iPhone, and then I had a brilliant idea.

“Ok I’m going to creep up next to her and say boo really louidly in her ear. When she screams, Niall will wake up.” Louis you are one stupid person.

I hear Louis start to creep up. Right as he’s about to scream boo, I turn around and sit up yelling, “Boooo!”

“AHHHHHHH!” Louis I think almost just peed his pants.

“Hahahahah.” None of us could control our laughter.

“What’s going on?” A sleepy Niall asks.

“I will get you back for that Ally.”

 I get up and run out of the room wards the stairs. I’m on the 3rd stair and I trip. I fall down the rest of the stairs. That was like 10 stairs of falling.

“OMG ALLY ARE YOU OK?” Louis yelled. He came and was leaning over me.

Surprisingly, I was ok. I just sat up and laughed. Then everyone laughed and made fun of me. We filled little Niall in on the whole morning ordeal and he just sat there and laughed for a good 5 minutes before giving me a high-5.

We had pancakes for breakfast, then we told them we had to go to our flat to get ready for UNI, which we did. Couldn’t miss the second say right!

“Bye guys! Thanks for everything!” I gave them all hugs, as did Gabi.

We exchanged phone numbers, and then, sadly, we left.