Part 1

Bambii in MM

Bambii's P.O.V.

It was 3 in the morning and Jess still wasnt home.
She had a show today and I know she shouldn't be out this late.
Brittanie was laying on me and I was sitting on the couch watching reruns of Empire.
Brittanie wanted her daddy to tuck her in, but of course we dont know where she is at. 
To distract myself lemme do an intro real quick. 

My name is Bambii I'm 18 years old and living with my 21 year old girlfriend Jess and our 3 year old daughter Brittanie, oh and um I forgot, the rest of Jess's family.

Jess is a part time rapper/ musician and part time drug dealer. Great mix, right? Me and Jess have been together 4 years and counting. We aren't married yet cause no matter how weird it might seem, we are a little young. I know I know  too young to get married but not to young to have a baby. That's just how we see it. Dont get me wrong she's the only person I wanna spend my life with and I'm her 'wifey' , but not yet. 

A quick fact is my lovely baby girl was due to a traumatic experience that happened one day when I was 15 walking home from the bus stop. I love her no matter what though and so does Jess. We dont see Britt as anything negative, that is our princess.  

Brittanie is 100% Daddy's Girl. She follows Jess around everywhere and she'll get all sad when she can't go with her. So I bet you could already imagine how hard it is when Jess goes on the road for stuff. 

My little Princess is well behaved though and Jess makes sure of it. Britt knows how to act in public and how to not to. Jess is a little strict on her I think, but it hasnt affected my baby in a bad way , so I let her do it.  She doesnt whoop , God no. Jess has never laid a finger on me and Britt. She just shouts or punishes by taking things away, which is what she does often. 

Anyways I felt Brittanie start to turn in her sleep. She does it often when she's having a bad dream. "Mommy " She whined. "It's okay, It's okay Baby" I cooed getting up while holding her.  I started patting on her butt and began walking around. This was the most effective way to get her to go to sleep, we found that out soon after she was born. 

I then heard the front door open and keys jiggle. I rolled my eyes. I dont even wanna talk to her. Since I know she made it home I can go to bed now. I dont have enough energy to even yell at her. "Ma, whatchu doin up?" She whispered to me. I ignored her and walked upstairs with my baby. 

"Bam, stop playing girl. " She said. I heard her start to chase after me. She grabbed my elbow. She was a good 5'11 . I am 5'4 . I looked up at her I was terribly annoyed. 

"Daddy !" Britt cheered waking up. She held her hands out to Jess. Jess took her from me and talked to her while I went to our room. 

I was in Jess's all black thermal and some socks. My short hair was in a bun , well sorta, and I didnt really care how I looked. I slid into bed and wrapped myself in the blankets. I heard Jess come in and I know she was gonna want to talk. She laid Britt down in her princess's bed we have in our room. 

"I didn't do anything I wasn't suppose to ." She said getting in bed. Her nasty ass aint even shower yet. "You stayed out passed curfew , so I know you lying. " I said not looking at her. "I have a good reason." She said laying up close behind me. "What?" I said. 

"I was talking to my manager about some stuff and he gon have us moved out to Louisiana." She said. I turned to look at her. "How is that any good?" I asked her. 

Right now we stay in her mom's place in Chicago. We've never lived out on our own before. Her mom doesnt mind it either. She let me stay once she understood that my home life wasnt the best and I was turning Jess into a good person. 

"Cause we don't gotta live cramped up like this. We could do shit on our own." Jess said. "Baby we've never done shit like that before. " I said. "We gotta start somewhere." She replied. 

"I don't know Jess, I just dont know anybody there and I have a job here. " I said. "You act like McDonald's is really gonna miss you." She responded. "Well it's something." I said. "Baby remember how you always wanted to go to Dillard University? You could do that while we out there. We could get our shit together and start a life out there. For us and Brittanie." She told me. "But the money.." I mumbled. "Don't worry about the money , ma , I got us and you know that. " She replied. "It's alot to think about.." I said. 

"Well sleep on it. We can bring it up to my momma in the morning and get her opinion. " Jess told me. 'Alright.." I sighed. "Gimme kiss." She said puckering her lips. I gave hera small peck. "I love you ma." She told me. "I love you too." I responded. Then she snuggled into me and we let sleep  take over.