Chapter:12

Omniscient Pov:

Destiny and August was at the studio, chilling like they always do, and having a laugh with August engineer and Destiny was caught by surprise when August introduced her to  one of his cousins sneak. Destiny was caught of guard knowing the only person she meet close to August was drake.

But that only ment to Destiny that their relationship was taking a couple steps forward, and maybe she should introduce him to some of her family members that are not her close friends like Makala, Ayanna, and Josline. But not her mom though. It wasn't that she wasn't ready for Aug to met her mom but she thinks her mom isn't ready to met the man she has feelings for.

Meanwhile, August had thought about maybe having Destiny as a partner, a right hand, a rider, but of course she was already his rider.

"Aye Des, let me holla at yah real quick baybeh."he said motioning his fingers to the door so they could talk in private.

"Wassup babe?" She said sitting side ways on his lap.

"Well....I was thinking bout shooting a video for get ya money" he started of and getting a small smirk from Destiny because she knew she was the moral of the song, and it mainly described her life.

"Wow! Thats great have you talked to fabulous about it?"

"Yea we talked bout it, and that's were you come in at."

She gave him a confused look while she tried to figure out what she could have to do with any of this.

"Me? Why me?" She asked pointing to herself

"Well because since the song is mainly sbout yah' I thought against getting another broad to play your roll in the video then my baybeh herself. Now if you don't want to do it you-"

"YES, YES, YESS!!!!! I would love to do the video. I don't see why not!" She said jumping up and down with a wide smile on her face.

"Well I thought that you wouldn't be into the Shit with being a video girl but I just thought you didn't want to go down that rode no more" Aug said putting his hands on her thighs.

"Well when you put it like that it makes it sound bad but regardless I will do it for you  baby. when do y'all plan on shooting the video?"

"We was thinking next month but since you  agreed we can probably start next week."

"Ok" she said giving him a peck on the lips multiple times.

................

Destiny POV:

Me, Kala, Ayanna, and Josline were all out at this place downtown  just talking and catching up on things, but the MAIN reason was for Ayanna to tell them about her being prego.

''Y'all guess what" I said trying to get everyone's attention. Once I had all their attention I was about to start until Kala had to say something.

"You finally lost your virginity!" She asked with a big ass grin on her face.

"HEL NAW!! Only ur dumb ass would say something like that but Aug asked me to be in one of his music videos!"

"Oh wow you  doing big things girl" Josline said amazed.

"Thanks girl I'm really looking forward to it and it's my first music a video, and the best part about it is that I get to do it with my man" I said smiling at just the thought of August.

I took a couple sips of my margarita as makala was blabbing about her new nigga she had been talking to that when i rembered something. I rembered Ayanna still hasn't told them yet. I gave her a light nudge signaling for her to tell them since it is a perfect time.

She got the hint and cleared her throat to get their attention so she can start talking.

"So as you all know me and Aubrey been together for a while now.....-"

"O my gosh did y'all break up!" Makala ask cutting her off.

"Shut up and let her finish, go ahead boo'' Josline said

"Well like I was saying we've been dating a while and....... In the next 8-9 months were going to be having a Mini me or him running around"

"Ooh shit, y'all better fuck it up, congrats!" Josline said.

"Yea we gonna spoil this baby to death." I said smiling a little.

"Have you told your parents yet?" Makala asked.

"Nah, not yet well you know how my parents can be, well my dad will probably be happy but my mom is a different story''

"So you  think she would be mad, sad, disappointed??"I asked her.

"No not really she just wouldn't be so excited about it because I'm so young and shit like that"

"well give her some time maybe tell your dad first and your mom last or like you said wait to tell both of them." I said reassuring her.

***********

"So my nigga drake having a baby, I wonder why he ain't say shit to me yet" Aug said as we laid I'm my bed while he was playing in my hair.

"Y'all haven't talked in a minute when the last time you seen him?"

"I haven't seen him since that party Ayanna had for him so that's probably why" I just nodded my head as I laid on his chest.

"So baybeh I talked to the own'a of magic and he said we are free to start shooting the video in two weeks, do dat sound 'coo' to 'ya?"

"Mmhhmm'' I mumbled and nodding my head, then I leaned up and pecked his lips a couple times, then we started lip locking as things started to get heated...........

Sorry I haven't been updating in awhile, but here I am wit a short and boring chapter, I had writers block for a while and y'all rlly wasn't showing no love towards the book anyway....

Vote

&

Comment wat u think bout this chapter

Follow me

,JAS