Chapter:3

Makala left Ayanna right

August POV

So yesterday I ran in to one of the strippers at club magic I was at the other night, and Shawty had a hella of an attitude.... But I like a chic 'wit' and attitude, but I really didn't blame her for not takein my digits the other day cuz I do have ma' hoe's here and their but only when I'm in da' mood.

Today me and a couple of my Nigga decided to hit up the mall today for a little while'.

While I was walking and typing on my phone I bumped into somebody.

Destiny POV:

Me and my girl makala decided to go to the mall to buy stuff we really don't need.

"I will be back I'm bout to go look at these shoes over their". She said going into a different store.

I got a text from one of my other friends Ayanna saying she was having a party for her boyfriend Aubrey (Drake) tonight and wanted me to slide through. I was getting ready to reply when somebody ran into me and made me drop my phone.

"huuuh I'm getting tired of niggas not watching were the fuck they going" I said bending down picking my phone up not bothering to look and see who I bumped into.

"sorry my bad Shawty.... Well it looks like we meet again."

"Yea, What is up with you bumping into me, you make it seem like you're  stalking a girl now". I said as I look at the man from the gas station the other day.

"no ma I ain't following you, it's   nothing like that you heard me?"

"Yea whatever bye." I said walking away.

*********

August POV:

I was chilling my home boy drake house having a party his girl throwing for him so I decided to slide through for a Lil bit'.

I pulled up to his house and it was already packed up in hea'.

"aye wassup mane". I said dapping drake up.

" Nothing  man fucking bitches and getting money. How's life treating you?" He said sipping his ciroc.

" ayee I see you, but I've been doing good music coming out great and shit." I said as his girl walked up to him.

"hey Aug glad you  could make it" she said giving me a huge

" No problem girl-" I got cut off when when one of Ayanna's friends I'm guessing walked up to her.

Destiny Pov:

"hey girl!" I said giving Ayanna a hug.

"Hey you made it finally. ohh there is somebody I want you to meet. Des, this August, August this is Destiny."

I just stood their looking at him,with a blank face.

"Nice seeing u.....AGAIN!" He said with a grin on his face.

"wait so y'all already met?"

"This is the stalker  Nigga I was talking to you about earlier" I said rolling my eyes.

" Shawty I ain't no stalker, you just happen to pop up when I'm around."

"well imma just leave you two alone" she said walking away.

"wanna get a drink?" He asked.

"no." I said about to walk away but he stopped me by stepping in front of me.

"damn ma, why you gotta be so mean, I ain't do nothing  to 'ya"

"Because I don't want talk to you" I said in a duhh tone, and getting irritated.

"Ight' look just let me have at least one drink with you and I will leave you alone for the rest of the night"

" fuck it fine, whatever it take to leave me alone."

"I thought so" he said with a smirk.

I just stale faced him and he started to laugh, he had a bottom grill with perfect white teeth and a nice smile. To be honest he was a Little  cute, but I ain't looking for a relationship right now.

August Pov:

I finally got her to talk to me. But she wasn't playing when she said one drink and thats it, we only talked a Little bit but not tht much. When we was done talking I just desided to go home.

**************

Makala in mm sorry if I don't load.

Sorry for taking long to update.

Vote comment I don't lik silent readers either, I need to hear from y'all