Chapter:8

Six month later.....

Destiny pov:

(On the phone with makala)

M-" So you mean to tell me y'all been in the friend zone for a little over six months, and he hasn't made a move yet?"

D-"I really don't see me in a relationship with august, I mean he has his career to focus on and a relationship will just get in the way I don't want that to happen?"

M-"girl you need a man and august is wanting to take that risk. Have you not notice that? Are you blind? You see how much time that Nigga spend with you? Just give him a chance, and see how far it goes."

D-"OK kala, only this one time, but I Got togo, talk to you later." I said hanging up.

Me and august have been hanging out a lot these past couple months and he's become a boy best friend to me. He would invite me to some of his concerts, and sometimes he would come to the club and we would just talk, like when we first met.

I stopped working at the strip club, because i was getting tired of it and now have my own modeling agency and clothing line that august help me with. Me and my bitch kala running together but her ass ain't here.

I am here right now working on some new designs, when my secretary named Candice came in, all happy like she had Just seen Chris brown, or somebody.

"umm miss you  have a visitor" she said cheeseing from ear to ear.

" well bring him in, and lay of they coffee Shawty"

"Ok sorry" she said stepping outside and motioning for somebody to come in.
And it was no other then august with peach color roses in his hands.

"Awwn august these are beautiful, you didn't have to do this" I said grabbing the flowers and giving him a hug. " Well I wanted to shawty. What you  doing 'lata' ta'night?"

"Umm nun really, what you trying to fuck with tonight?" I asked putting the flowers in the vase.

" Uhhh I wanted to take 'ya' out maybe if That's coo wit'chu"? August said shyly and scratching the back of his neck.

"Ooh It seems like your asking me on a date" I said giggling a little.

"Shawty don't say it like that, maybe I'm asking maybe I'm not. So do you want to go out or no?"

"Hmm... Do I have anything important to do?" I pretended to think.  "Yea I guess we can go. What time?"

"I will pick you up at seven ight."

"OK, sounds good" I said

"OK see yah 'lata'." he said giving me a hug and a kiss on the cheek then walking out the door.

When august walked out thats when Makala walked in all glowing and smiling and shit.

"What dick got you all happy?" I asked sitting back down at my desk.

"Real funny, it's not what dick it's how many times I gotta tell his ass to come over" she said sitting her MK purse on my desk.
For the past couple of months makala has been dating this Nigga that I have never met before, It's likt she hiding her man from everybody.

"O, ok I see you. So when am I gonna met this mistery man?"

"Girl, it will come a time. So wassup wit'chu I just seen august fine ass walk up out here." she said poping her gum she had in her mouth.

"Oh nun he just asked me on a date tonight nothing important" I said going through some designs I did earlier.

"HE DID WHAT? Bitch that mean we gotta do your hair and make up, ooh we gotta find you a nice sexy dress, girl it's a lot to do"

"Nigga this my date not yours so stop saying all this shit like I'm going to see somebody important. It's just me and Aug going out for a while." I simply said shrugging my shoulders.

" You know I should smack your dumb ass. Are you blind, clearly he doesn't want to be just friends, he wants to more then that, goshh and you know deep down he got feelings for you, tjuss like you got feelings for him, but you too scared to give him a chance, damn bitch live a little"

"Well nobody is like you makala, going for the first dick that talk to u, and I really haven't thought of us as an official couple yet."

"What ever, but have you found something to wear yet because you need to be looking fly." she said walking over to my desk and looking at the designs I had.

"Ohh this is cute, maybe you should wear this. " she said grabbing a picture of a pale, jumpsuit dress that showed my stomach, hugged my curves and stopped at my mid thigh it was cute tho.

"Oh Yea I designed that a couple days ago you think it would look good on me?"

"GOOD? It will look more than good on u, it will look sexy as fuck, make a straight bitch turn gay."

I chuckled.

"I guesd I could wear it and just curl my hair in tight curls."

"Great and we better start getting you ready now because you need to look perfect" she said grabbing my purse then pulling me up with her. lawd help me with this girl.

******************

Vote&comment
10+ votes and I will update their date tonight
Yes I did change the cover of the book shout out to Keekee_Bailey for making it, and go check out here books "Jessie" & JessieII they r rlly good.✌