Chapter:9

August pov:

I was getting ready for my date with destiny right now. (Outfit in mm) A Nigga was kind of nervous cause I was hopping to ask her to officially be my girl. We been in the friend zone for to long, and I can't stand it. I ain't even bother to get intimate with other hoes no more, even though I'm still single and can fuck who ever I want. But I'm not gonna do that knowing my eyes are on destiny.

I walked out my house and headed to my range, hoping in and driving off.

Destiny:
I was doing the finishing touches on my hair, I had already had my fitted dress on (in mm).
I was hoping tonight will go good and fun for the most part.
I heard some unusual noises in my house that I never had heard before.

I grabbed my pistol that was in my night stand and started walking down stairs only to see august sitting on the couch Texting on his phone. How this Nigga get in my house I know the door was locked.

"OK if your ass don't tell me how the hell you got in my house then I'll bust a cap in your high yella ass" I said semi-yelling and waving my pistol around.

"aye chill ma it just me, and what you doing with a damn gun walking down here like you bout to kill somebody.

"Nigga I was bout to kill somebody, but how the hell did you get in my house?"

"Oh Yea I made me a key" he said showing me my house key.

" And who made you one cause I Know I didn't" I said sitting down and putting my heels on.

"Relax ma, I took your key and went to go make me one but don't worry I put your key back"

"You didn't even ask or tell me you was getting a key, you don't need it anyway we ain't together."

"Thats what you say now but you look nice tonight." he said licking his lips and I rolled my eyes.

"What ever, are you ready to leave" I asked standing up.

"Yea, Lego Shawty" he said walking to the front door and opening it. We walked outside and of course august wanted to lock the door so I let him.

He opened the door for me and helped me get in the car then jogged to his side then hopped in and started the car. He took his phone out then hooked it up to the aux cord and one of my favorite inspirational songs played; 2pac life goes on.

"What you know sbout this shit here?" I ask looking over at him.

" What you mean what I know about this. PAC one of my favorite inspirational artist.

"Really?.... Mines too" I said smiling it was kinda weird that we like the same music, but it's coo. We rode in the car in a comfortable silence and just let the music play.

About 20 minutes later we arrived at a nice fancy restaurant. I heard about this place and the big ballers eat here, I'm surprised he took me out here as a first date.

He helped me out the car then we walked inside the restaurant, with his hand behind my waist and I didn't bother to move it either.

"Reservation for Alsina" he said to the person behind the desk. "Right this way sir" he said grabbing two menus and leading us to our table. A couple minutes later a waiter came over and asked for our drinks.

"Hello my name is Angela and I will be your server, can I start yall off with drinks?" She said winking at august but he didn't pay her no mind. lawd take the wheel.

" A simple Chardonnay for the lady, and peach ciroc for me". He said how does he know me so well, he is such a stocker.

"Ok I will be back with those." the waitress said before walking off.

"August how did you know I like chardonnay"?

"Because you got a whole rack of it in the kitchen so I figured you liked it alot. So what been going on with you how is the agentsency?"

"It's doing very well, all the designes are coming out great, but soon enough we need to start hiring some models and stuff like that to get our name out to the world"

When I was done talking thats when Angela came and sat our drinks down in front of us then we got ready to order.

"So are you gonna order for me too or can I do it myself?"

"You can do it ma" he said chuckling a little bit.

"Ok I will have the Salmon Yuzuviche with seasonal fruit, and a lemon on top of the salmon, that will be all". I said handing her my menu.

" I hava never heard of nun of thst shit, but I will just have Baked 'Lobsta' with creamy sauce and that will be it" he said handing her his menu as well.

*****
(30min or so later)
Me and august have been talking, laughing, and getting to know each other a Little bit more.

"So the BET awards is coming up and I was asked to perform with Trey and Chris, and I also was nominated for best new artist".

"Oh my gosh August are you serious! I'm so proud of you. You been working so hard and it finnaly paid off!" I said clapping in my seat I think I was a little bit to excited for him.

"And...." He said scratching the back of his neck he would do that when he gets nervous I'm scared ass hell now.

" I can have one guest with me and I was thinking about taking you 'wit' me if thats coo?"

Ohhh Shit! This Nigga didn't just say that.

"Of course I would love to come with you Aug, this is gonna be fun my very first BET award show live, I couldn't turn down the offer for the world!"

"Ight thanks, and their is one more questions I wanted to ask yah" he said scratching his neck AGAIN lawd I feel like we playing twenty- one questions here. If that wasn't all I'm scared to hear this one.

"OK what is it?" I said in an concern voice.

" I just don't want you to come as a friend I want you their as my girlfriend"

Jesus take the wheel!

"I'm sorry..... your what?"

-----------------------
Cliff hanger ppl

Aug finnaly ask Destiny out.

Wat u think she gonna say?

"She nvr rlly thought of him in that way"....hmmmm.

Vote&comment

NO SILENT READERS!!