Chapter:5

August pov:

Today I was kinda excited because  I got to chill with Destiny today. She is really coo, she don't look like the girl to be stripping, but at least I know she got tricks and is good in the bed.

Since I was going to the gym I decided to put on gray joggers, a plain white T-shirt and my roshe. Destiny sent me the address to the gym she was at. I got in my car and speed off.

When I pulled up to the gym I seen that Destiny was already their. She didn't see me because she was scrolling through her phone and drinking out her water bottle.

"hey ma". I said as I was walked up to her, she looked at me and smiled.

" hey stalker"

" haha I see you got jokes, you look good tho''. I said as I looked  at what she got on. She had on black yoga pants, a crop top, wit some air Max's.

"Thank you, now let's start.

*********

Destiny pov:

Me and Aug has been in the gym for 2 hours just playing around.  We barley got a work out in, good thing I came in early to get a quick work out in.

" August I'm tired" I said in a whinny voice

" Shawty we barely did anything and 'ya' tired, come on now".

"well I'm tired and hungry."

''You wanna wash up then meet up later for lunch?

" I think I seen enough of your face today don't you  think?" She said smirking at him.

" man you know you like a pretty 'mothafucka' like me"

"You ain't all that but whatever,  where you want to eat at?"

"I've been wanting to try this Italian restaurant, is that coo?"

" I love Italian food. Let me go get ready because I could eat a cow."
I said jumping around all happy.

********

Later that day.

August pov:

I met Destiny at the Italian restaurant  and she was looking good. She was an all black collar shirt,khaki fitted pants, and some Tims.

I couldn't help but admire how fine she was.

"August when you gonna let me hear some of your music?"

"How about you come with me to the studio tomorrow, I need to record a couple tracks if thats cool 'witchu' around noon."

"Yea thats cool can't wait."
She said acting like she was excited.

"Yea don't get to excited." I said chuckling.

" Yea whatever, you ready to go because I have to work tonight?"

" Yea let's go."

*********

Next day

Dessy pov:

I woke up this morning tired as hell from working last night but I still made bank tho.

I was getting ready to go to the bathroom when my door bell rang and I thought to myself, who is at my door this early in the morning.

I walked to the door and notice a tall figure standing their, I opened the door and to my surprise August was standing their.

"What are you doing here, and how do you know were I live?"

"Well good morning to you to ma." He said brushing past me and walking in my house.

"Well don't 'ya' look nice, you must've known a Nigga was coming over ". He said licking his lips and hitting them.

I looked down to see what I had on and it was a sports bra and some high waisted booty shorts, and the bottom of my ass was hanging out.

"Shut up, how do you know were I live"?

" I got my ways shawty, but go get dressed so we can go to the studio"

"nigga your are a stalker, did you follow me home one day?"

"No Destiny damn we are going to be late, now hurry that face ass up girl."

I let out a loud sigh then turned around to go to my room. I took a quick shower them put on my draw string waist turn down collar skinny denim rumper, and my black and white 13.

I put on my jewelry, lip gloss , grabbed my purse and keys, and went downstairs to August.

"Come on I'm ready." I said walk into the kitchen and getting me a granola ba and a water bottle.

"You look nice" August  said looking me up and down.

" Yea I know let's go." I said walking to the door then unlocking it.

We walked to his black range, and surprisingly he opened up the door for me.

"You hungry ma?" he said getting into the car.

"Duhh, let's grab something quick" I said texting Josline.

"It was a yes or no question you didn't have to say all that" he said pulling up to a McDonald's drive thru.

"Well I did, get me two sausage biscuits, with grape jelly".

"Can I get a please." He asked glancing at me.

"No light bright now here". I said giving him five dollars to pay for my food.

"You gone get in trouple one of these days with that smart ass mouth you have" he said handing me my food.

"Yea, ok just drive".

*********

Vote&comments wat y'all think.

Follow me

10+ votes and I will update tonight