Prologue~Not Goodbye....Its See You Later

[3rd Person]

Ichigo looked at her reflection, with a soft smile on her lips. She couldn't believe this was her last time singing on stage. She felt somewhat happy finally being able to be....whats the word..free. She closed her eyes as the hair dresser finished her hair, putting light curls in her blue hair. She was quite beautiful, she beautiful blue eyes that had specks of many others. Her blue hair past her bum, usually put into two pigtails.

"Saku-chan" she heard the soft voice Megumi, her partner ever since they become the famous duo, "Its almost time"

She nodded after she applied a light pink to her lips, hopping of the chair. She studied Megumis face, seeing her lips downward a light tear running down her face. She knew that it was harder on Megumi, they were after all peas in a pod. She sighed softly making her way to Megumi, wiping a tear from her face, "Are you sure you want to stop singing?"

Ichigo smiled softly, "Yes, I think its time for me to stop singing for awhile. I cant sing to my full potential until I know what im missing. Don't worry Megumi-chan, when I sing again youll be at the top and hopefully I can meet you there"

Megumi cried loudly pulling Ichigo in a hug, "You always know what to say, but whats your next move?"

Ichigo pulled away laughing slightly, "That's the fun part about me, I never know I just go with the flow"

"That's probably why you always get lost" She snickered.

The two friends looked at each other then laughed, before they put their headsets on. Ichigo and Megumi walked towards the stage holding hands, each taking a breath. A stagehand told them to head on, they did as they were told. When the two were seen by the crowd, you heard a lot of cheers. They sung multiple songs from their previous albums wainting until the end to share the news.

"Ohayo, Everyone" Megumi and Ichigo said at the same time.

"We have important news, well Hikari does" Megumi said with fake smile, she was trying to be strong.

The crowd yelled wondering what she would say to them, "Im sorry to say that I will no longer be singing" The crowd went silent before saying whys and no donts. She was sad to seem them like this, "This isn't goodbye, this is a see you later. I love you all with my heart, it goes doki doki. Minami-chan will be going solo, please support her. I will also do it from the side lines."

"Hikari will be missed, but she does want to leave you empty handed. She made a song to show her appreciation" Megumi said with tears running down her face, "Please give it up for one last time Hikari Kagamine"

Ichigo gave her a hug, before she walked her on the stage. She looked at everyone for once letting her tears fall. The crowd could feel her heart as she spoke, "I only ask you to listen to my song, once last time. I love you guys"

"Not to forget the feelings without forms
I deleted the cut-and-dried layout
I catch the phrase I abruptly sing
I'll put the words I hid in my heart on it and set it free into the sky"

Ichigo then appeared with a beautiful white drees, just in time for the chorus. She meant all the words she sung until she heard the final world escape her lips. She couldn't help but smile with tears streaming down her face. She took a bow then she held the mike to her mouth, "Arigatou"

The lights when out and when they came back on she was no longer there. The crowd went crazy, yelling her name until they all realized that she was finally gone. Megumi looked at the screen from the back with a small smile, "No Ichigo Thank you"

Little did Ichigo know that a certain boy who watched her concert that night would soon become an idol by the name of Fuuto Ashina. He looked on the stage clenching his fist whispering, "I want to become an idol, and surpass her"