"Yeah, but that's a whole different story."

"Trust me, I don't wanna know."

"Good." Lauren said before she walked over to my mirror, and placed her jacket on top of my dresser.

She then pushed her hair back, and checked herself in the mirror and smirked when she realized how jaw droppingly gorgeous she looked. And I couldn't help but agree. Her just-had-sex look was so hot. The glint in her eyes were not just green, they were a dark forest green. Her wavy hair was messily pushed back and her lips looked a bit more swollen than usual. For christ's sake, her skin was even glowing. Me on the other hand, looked like I needed a god damn nap. Make it three at that. My core was still sore and Ms. I-just-fucked-you looks like she jumped out of a magazine cover.

In mid thought, she turned around to face me. Her eyes scanned down my naked body before she said, "Nice birthday suit, you ready?"

I shook my head before I turned away from her and murmured, "Give me a second."

I quickly changed into some under attire and then a random t-shirt and jeans. I then turned to look at my girlfriend and realized how much of a bad ass she actually looked like. Her tattoos were something my grandma surely wouldn't approve of. I felt my stomach churn at the thought of her disliking Lauren for such a stupid reason. But my grandparents had always been so reserved, and perhaps things have changed since I've seen her, but all I did know is that she couldn't see her like that. She'd have a heart attack.

I didn't know how to put it though. I didn't want to sound like a total asshole but I guess that was pretty inevitable, "Babe, you're not wearing your jacket?"

"No, are you kidding me? After sex like that?"

"Well, yeah..." I said avoiding her gaze, "I was just asking." I mumbled.

She furrowed her brows in concern, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's stupid."

"Tell me."

I struggled to tell her at first but eventually said, "It's your tattoos."

"What about them?"

"You need to wear your jacket."

"Why?"

"My grandma, she doesn't like them. She thinks they're for hooligans."

Lauren almost laughed at the word hooligan, "Seriously?"

"Do you want to make a good impression?"

"Do I really need to cover up my tattoo?" Lauren asked gesturing to her arm.

"..."

"Do you want me to wear a scarf too?"

"No, you know how much I love your tattoos. It's just-"

"Look I get it. But this is who I am." Lauren shrugged, "If people accept me, they should accept me for the person I am not for what I look like."

I frowned at myself for being so selfish. She was right. She shouldn't hide for anybody. Not even for me. She's been doing that for far too long now.

"I'm sorry." I apologized before I walked over to her and ran my finger tips up to her inner fore arm. My fingers grazed over her Roman numeral tattoo. They traveled over each printed line and curve before I said, "You're right. Don't hide from anybody. Even if they happen to be strictly traditional old women."

Lauren smiled at that, before she suddenly said, "I love you."

I smiled back and said, "I love you too."