Bloody Competition

*Weiss's POV*

THE WINNER IS BLAKE BELLADONNA!

Echoed through the arena.The crowd went wild at the announcement, but Blake couldn't care less, she looked up at the crowd and helped her opponent up and they walked back into the arena's backstage together. 

I gave a smile to Blake, she smiled back. Yang came rushing over giving her a high-five and nuzzling into her neck, she was pushed back by a blushing Blake.

I smiled at this, but my expression disappeared as thoughts of Ruby flew through my mind, to be honest I wanted her here to see me, maybe I could have told her how I felt.

No time for thinking Weiss, you'll be up any second now I shouted to myself. 

NEXT UP IS WIESS SCHNEE VS EMERALD SUSTRAI

I walked towards the entrance gate, Blake and Yang telling me good luck through only smirkes. I walked through the gate and looked at Emerald right in her eyes, however she didn't look at me back.

I tightly gripped Myrtenaster to calm my nerves and pointed it at Emerald.  At least I had seen her in action during some of our classes. I took a breath and looked around through the windows to see most of the others looking at me. 

I looked around hoping to see Ruby, but what I found was not pleasant, Winter was here.

A/N I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SOONER SCHOOL HAS BEEN MAKING ME SO BUSY! But I have finally updated and next chapter will be the final one. ALSO how good does volume 3 look??!