Prepared?

*Weiss's POV*

*RINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

I woke up with wide eyes and turned off the alarm on my scroll. I couldn't help but let a smile form on my face, not because I would be fighting in the tournament soon,but because it would be the first time seeing Ruby since her little sleep.

I looked over at Blake and Yang to see them struggling to get up, it seemed that they had at one point fell asleep snuggling one another. Seeing this made me imagine for just a tiny second me and Ruby in that situation.

I heavily blushed at this, luckily the two lovebirds were to busy with each other too notice. I sighed in relief and lack of sleep from all the excitement. I exited the dorm by myself and leisurely strolled to the cafeteria, meeting team JNPR on the way.

*Ruby's POV*

After breakfast Ozpin would give a speech and everyone would fill the backstage of the arena, that included team JNPR and team RWBY, well in this case team WBY, God that sounds weird! 

I felt my hand touch one of the metal parts of the bed, it was cold and caught me by surprise. I accidently opened my eyes from the touch and quickly closed them. There was just something about ambulances that I hated.

I can't wait till I arrive at this stupid arena, the only good thing there will be Weiss... and the team!

A/N TWO MORE CHAPTERS MY FRIENDS!!! Also if any of you watch steven universe then please go check out my Pearl X Rose fanfic, I know it only has one part but I would still really appreciate a vote! Thanks.