Distractions

A/N Thanks for all the nice comments on the first chapter, really brightened my day :D Sorry this part is so short, it's really just a filler.

*Weiss's POV*

As usual she was drawing her childish drawings, this use to annoy me but now I had become accustomed to it. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I noticed her beauty her brown hair with shining crimson tips, her gorgeous silver eyes. Was it normal to see someone like this? I just brushed it off.

I heard someone clearing their throat, I reacted by looking up and my blue eyes met glasses and green hair.

Dr Oobleck: "Ms Schnee I hope we are paying attention" he raised an eyebrow and even though I couldn't see his eyes I knew he was a little surprised, I wasn't the type to be distracted easily.

Weiss: "Sorry Mr Oobleck" I apologized, still keeping a monotone expression as usual.

Dr Oobleck: "You are excused Ms Schnee" he said with a serious tone, I lightly sighed in relief, "by the way Ms Schnee it's Doctor Oobleck" of course he had to correct me, I rolled my eyes as soon as he turned around.

*Time Skip*

As the bell went signaling the end of class, everyone practically ran out of the classroom, normally one of those said people would be Ruby, but not today. At first it confused me but then I saw her face, she had bags under her eyes and looked like she barely had the energy to talk. She'd been getting worse as the weeks went on even Yang had no idea what was going on.

I had to find out what was happening, for Ruby's sake.

*Ruby's POV*

God I can barely stand, I feel dizzy and every part of my body just wants to collapse into sleep. Luckily class is over I can just nap in my room, hopefully I won't have the dream again, who am I kidding of course I will.