A Coloured Story Book

*Ruby's POV*

I held onto the desk my strength failing me by the second, seeming to play tricks with me. Things had gone a little blurry but I could still comprehend what was going on. 

Prof Oobleck: "Ruby I advise you go to the nurse's office, Ms Schnee would you please help her" he said standing in front of my teams desk, hurriedly taking sips of his coffee.

Weiss: "Of course" she said hurriedly, sitting up from her desk and putting my arm around her shoulder. I let go of the desk and with Weiss's help started to walk out of the classroom. 

*TIME SKIP*

I lay on the white bed, while Weiss sat on a chair next to me, the nurse just said that she would leave us alone and that Weiss could leave whenever she wanted, but I had to stay overnight and sleep.

Ruby: "hey Weiss" i said while I looked at all the medical tools surrounding me.

Weiss: "You're going to ask if you will be able to sleep? Well considering they are giving you sleeping drugs I'm quite sure they will" Weiss said as she fixed her blouse.

I noticed a lump that protruded from the blouse. I went to inspect.

Weiss: "RUBY! WHA-WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she yelped in alarm as I pulled out a small book form one of her hidden blouse pockets. 

I looked down at the book, but was too tired to even read the title, I could see Weiss had a blush on her face.

Ruby: "Please read me it!" I asked with all the energy I could muster. Weiss's blush deepened but she gave  in once I pulled my puppy eyes and began to read.

*Weiss's POV*

I was never one for romance books, or anything with such an obscene genre for that matter. However I had fallen in love with a book called A RED STREAK IN THE PALE LIGHT it was interesting and somehow relatable.

I liked to read books by myself when I was a child, not in the family library like my sister Winter, but in my white coloured bedroom, all alone....... as usual....

But for once I wasn't reading alone.

For once I had company.

At first I read very professionally but soon started to lighten up. I added commentary where I thought it was due, and unlike the silent walls of my room, Ruby actually listened and even chuckled. 

Eventually she fell prey to her medication and I decided to go back to the dorm, I left with a genuine smile just as Ruby fell asleep with one.

A/N Sorry if this chapter is crap and sorry it took me forever to write up the next chapter. I've been sick lately and very tired, school doesn't help either anyway hope you enjoy! :)