Frozen Fight

A/N Sorry I've been ignoring this book, but stuffs been going on and I'm trying to finish my other book off before I finish this one, anyway enjoy! :D

*Weiss's POV*

Weiss: "Ruby who are you talking about?", I asked out of curiosity, Ruby didn't answer instead she stood next to my bed frozen, looking at the floor. "Ruby?", I started doubting my involvement in the situation.

But my damn determination got the best of me.

I let go of the doorknob that I was holding onto for comfort and closed the door behind me. I slowly walked towards Ruby, as I got closer I noticed she was slightly shaking and she was keeping her face hidden from me.

As I etched closer I decided to support her back with my hand, bending down a little so I could try to see her face.

Weiss: "Ruby, what's wrong?" I asked out of concern but making sure I sounded more professional than anything, I have a reputation to uphold.

Ruby: "It's none of your business, ice queen, why do you even care!?" she suddenly said her tone becoming nasty. She turned away from me making sure to cover her face.

Weiss: "Because well", okay Weiss think carefully about your word choice here, "because I have the feeling that whatever this is about, is causing your lack of sleep, therefore affecting your workload when it comes to the team". 

DAMMIT! That's not what I was supposed to say.

Ruby: "Of course you'd say that", she meekly said, "Of course!", her voice jumping in volume. At this point she had lifted her head to reveal tears, beginning to wipe them away with her sleeve.

Weiss: "Ruby I.." I squeaked out of instinct, her outburst had surprised me, she normally wouldn't even think about being this harsh to anyone, especially one of her teammates.

Ruby: "No, you don't get any niceness this time, you're alway mean and you just think you can get involved with my life?!" she screamed at me tears sliding down her cheeks uncontrollably. 

And what did I do?

I just stood there frozen like the idiot I am.  I watched her once again  wipe her tears away, only for them to be replaced in mere seconds. I watched her push me away and storm out of the door. I watched her slip away from me.

Like usual.