After-Vision

*Ruby's POV*

Ruby: "Okay so let me get this straight, I basically fainted and was sent to hospital and I've been in a coma for like a week? I asked slowly, you could tell I wasn't in the mood for talking.

I lay on the white bed waiting for my company to respond, he had a sip of his coffee.

Ozpin: "Yes, I think that about sums it up" he finished his sentence with another sip.

It went silent for a while, I tried desperately not to blurt out all my fears and break the calm facade I was putting on, that vision scared me to death.

Ozpin: "Well I think I must go, they'll need help with the preparations" he grunted, getting off of his chair, somehow not spilling a drop of coffee.

Ruby: "Preparations?" I asked confused, I guess my coma must have made me forget something important.

Ozpin: "ah maybe your little coma made you forget," he said jokingly, we must have had the same thought, "IN about  a week's time, Beacon will be having its mini first level tournament, because of your injuries you aren't allowed to participate"

Ruby: "Oh, so who will take my place?"  I asked with a bit more urgency than intended.

Ozpin: "One of your teammates they will be announced on the day like everyone else, please get some rest Ruby" he said closing the door behind him.'

Oh what was i going to do, I had prayed that my mum would stop haunting my dreams but she hadn't and now she had brought Weiss into the picture. A bad picture but Weiss...what am I going to do about her? She couldn't actually die... right?.....

A/N Okay, so I decided since this book doesn't have too many chapters left and because so many of you wanted em to continue, I might as well finish the book so here you guys go.