Chapter Nine

Ellie's Pov:

I held onto Vincent closely as he held me too into his arms. Making me feel loved and safe. Also Vincent hasnt let me leave his sight for a milosecond. I didn't want him to leave me. These horrid visions of still being in that place haunted me. I hated those memories, I wished Jacob just erased those thoughts. But he deserves to rot in jail along with his oh-so-precious father. I hope he rots in jail too. They all deserve it.

"Why don't I treat you with some dinner tonight?" Vincent snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah why don't you?" I teased back. "It'll really make me feel better."

"Well I'll be glad to do so." Jacob pulled me closer, reopening his mark again to continue helping to heal me. I did the same for him. This was such a passionate thing to do, I think. He was just so breath taking. I appreciate him a whole lot more now because I have him here with me. I have him to hold and love.

I'm just so happy, I never want to be kidnapped again.

"Let's get ready for the day."

"Or we could just stay home all day and be happy?"

"Anything you want Ellie." Vincent whispered. "I'm so sorry-" his voice began to crack and tears began to come.

"Don't start. It wasn't your fault. I promise it wasn't okay? It's over so just leave it be. For me? I don't want to go back to that."

"I just.. can't believe all you went through. After feeling your pain I just wanted to kill him with my hands. Or torture him the best way possible."

"I know you wanted to but he's suffering right now. Thinking his mate is dead." I responded. Vincent hugged me once more before getting up and pulling me with him.

"So I was thinking, how about you and me, go on a vacation? Anywhere you'd like, just name it and I'll prepare it all."

"Really? Anywhere!" Vincent nodded firmly.

"I feel like I haven't given you enough and now I can."

"Thank you Vincent. I love you so much!"

**

Third Person's Pov:

Everyone was happy, everything was back to normal, for now at least. They were all catching up, beyond grateful that they got to stay together after all. "I love you all so much. Dominic said. "We don't know what we were thinking when we got together with Jacob. He kinda just drew us in."

"Then when we were standing in the alter, all we wanted to do was reach out for you two for help but it was useless. We couldn't do so." Nathaniel spoke too. "It was so difficult."

"Then they took us away. To torture us. Brainwash us into thinking you were the bad guys. But now we know that you all our mates. And we want to meet our kids." Dominic smiled gently.

"Of course! They want to you meet you guys too. I'll go call them." Timothy said, going towards the phone to call them back home to meet their other parents. It was sorta weird for the kids to have not two, or three but five parents. All dads. But the more, the better.

"Hey, I'm Paul."

"I'm Kenny."

"I'm little Johnny but you can call me Johnny."

"I'm Sara."

"I'm Casey."

They all introduced themselves happily. "I'm Nathaniel and this is Dominic. It's great to meet you all. We can't say how excited we are that we'll take part in parenting you all."

"We aren't kids." Kenny snapped randomly. "Our dad's already raised us the best they could and they did a damn good job!"

"Kenny! What's wrong with you?" Collin yelled at him.

"What! I don't want them to waltz on in here and think they can tell us what to do-"

"We aren't, we just want you guys to count on us to-"

"Well don't want okay?" With that Kenny brushed past both of them.

"Don't listen to him. We are more than happy to have more parents." Paul softly said. "It's been tough on all of us but we are glad that we have more parents to count on."

"I'm with Paul. If Collin, Iris or Timothy won't let me out with my mate I'll just ask you guys!" Sara smiled brightly.

"Whatever Timothy said goes." Sara pouted but didn't say anything else.

"I'm glad we have more parents. That means a higher allowance." Casey bluntly said shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm glad I have five daddys! It makes me feel safe!" Little Johnny jumped on them, hugging them to himself.

"We are happy we make you feel safe." Nathaniel said.

"Now that's a all settled. I will go talk to Kenny." Timothy said. Everything was going perfectly, he hoped Kenny wasn't all that upset. For some reason. It will all be figured out.

"Kenny?"

"Leave me alone." Timothy resisted the urge to roll his eyes, Kenny was acting a little kid. So he just barged on in. Knowing that Kenny didn't want to be left alone.

"What's wrong Kenny?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"I know you do now come on, spill. I'm waiting." Timothy said.

"No."

"Kenny."

"Timothy."

"You never call me by my real name." Timothy said shocked.

"Now that you have them, you won't pay any attention to us! That's how it goes. That's how it went-" Kenny stopped once he realized he was spilling his guts.

"You think we'll forget you? Trust me Kenny, I will never put you aside for anyone. They may be my mates but you are my son. We could never do that. Okay?"

"It's just... okay. I get it. Promise?"

"I promise. Now come on. They are really upset about what you said. Don't worry no need to say sorry. You have your reasons." I hugged him tightly as he hugged me back.

"I love you all dad."

"I know you do. I love you all too."

We will be a happy, happy family.

I am feeling this story and I was bored, also needed to not think about ex boyfriend and idiotic friend. Xxx thank you for the support. :) loving it :-)