Chapter Seven

Jacob's Pov:

I grabbed a fist of Ellie's hair, pulling him up as he cried out. "He's gone again." I hissed in his ear. It's been two days and they haven't come looking for this pathetic one.

"That's not my problem. Looks like you puppy isn't loyal after all-" he screamed again when I slapped him on his face. No one talks to me like that. Absolutely no one.

"Shut up." I threw him on the floor and made my way out of the dirty bathroom. I am going to find him. And when I do, I will drag him to father. Maybe not, but that doesn't mean I can't threaten him to do so. I maid sure to lock the door from the outside and made my way towards my car. I knew I shouldn't have let him go by himself. Maybe somethings happened to him? I was worried, that I was.

I neared the house closer and closer. His car was clearly there. I opened the house door with my keys and slowly make my way in there. Trying to hear for anything suspicious. But I hear nothing. "Where the hell are you." I mumble.

Timothy's Pov:

I watch as they bond, talking, playing video games and eating. This made me happy. Casey's been happier than ever. She was happy when she found out she would be having actual parents but she seems happier now that she has her actual blood and flesh brother.

"I'm glad they're happy, but we still have to find Dominic and Nathaniel." Iris whispered in my ear.

"I know. Carter is going to help us with that."

"What do you mean?" I watched as Carter silently became numb. His whole body becoming paralyzed. He stumbled down. Casey stated blankly knowing this was the way to help us get our mates back.

"C-casey?"

"I'm sorry brother." she silently teared up before glaring up at us. "This better be worth it." she growled running up the stairs with Sara running after her. I made my way to this so called Carter.

"I like the way you work." Collin knelt down in front of Carter. "Now you better begin explaining. Explain why we found notes, pictures and no furniture in your house Carter, if that's even your real name."

"I can't say." he struggled out.

"Well if that's the case. You will never be allowed to see Casey ever again." Iris threatened. Carter seemed to not be breaking anytime soon. Collin grabbed him and tied him to the near by chair. Carter slid down but the ropes kept him steady. "Now tell us or you'll face ultimate pain once the numbness wears off which usually happens within minutes."

"No."

"Okay, well just chill here. Because we have all day, all of eternity." We all sat on the couch and stared at him. For minutes. For hours. Now we were sure the numbness had gone away.

"Vincent will you do the honors." Vincent walked in with a wicked smile. Vincent is a little creepy now, since Ellie's been missing for longer than a few days. Hasn't fed, hasn't rested. Vincent is totally gone.

"Of course."

Carter gulped but never broke his blank stare. "Tell me where my mate is." Vincent asked bluntly. Carter didn't speak. "Okay, you want to play that game. Just know I've been alive longer than you have, longer than your parents have. I know a few tricks for a witch like yourself."

From his pocket Vincent took out a wooden pencil like stick, with weird symbols on it. "This is something I picked up when I found out my mate was kidnapped by a cult. Made it myself." Vincent said proudly. Vincent put it on the table next to Carter. "But I'll give you one more chance to talk."

"Nathaniel and Dominic are in a 501 Oak Street, Floor five. But I can't assure that he'll be the ones you remember." Carter said.

"What do you mean?" Iris asked.

"They brainwashed them. Tortured them into thinking that their main purpose is to kill you two."

"Torture them?" Collin asked shocked. It struck me hard. They were tortured. This cult was crazy, I can say that. I've seen and heard of them before but I never had anything to do with them. But now I do. They will pay, that was sure. I was ready to bring hell to them. I sure was ready.

The door slammed opened and a furious Jacob appeared . He took one look at Carter before back at us. "You stupid idiotic, pathetic- you better let him the fuck go!" Jacob began stepping to get to Carter but Iris didn't move.

"Bring us Dominic and Nathaniel." Iris proposed. "Or else, this wooden stick will go straight through his heart." Vincent held up the stick and smirked towards Jacob's pale face. "It'll do him a favor, no?"

"Where did you get that!?"

"We aren't as weak as you make us seem."

"Dominic and Nathaniel are New York City. Along with Ellie."

"Oops that's not what Carter said." Vincent threatened, pointing the sharp, like knife into Carter's chest.

"N-no!" Jacob stepped forward again. "He's 501 Oak Street Floor Five. The other two are in the building right across from him. Now. Let. Him. Go."

"We'll think about it, why don't you run along and bring them to us."

"How do I know you won't kill him?"

"Cause he hates you. It's more torture for you." Jacob looks at Carter who is now regaining his strength.

"Get them who they want." Carter said.

"W-what..?"

"Do as I say!" Carter snapped loudly . "Or they'll kill me."

"O-okay. I'll be right back."

Jacob made his way out of the house. Carter sat up and held down his tears. "I don't understand!" Carter sobbed. "He tells me he trusts me but he kept this secret from me! From time and time again I've told him about my family, he took me from the burning building and said that he found my sister dead! He lied to me.."

Carter stopped struggling now and gave up. Too upset to right anymore. I didn't blame him, his own savor told him his sister had died. Had been killed. Then his family died in a fire.

But all we could do was wait, wait and wait until Jacob finally showed his face and bought our mates along with him. Just wait.