Chapter Twenty-Four

Collin's Pov:

Dominic kept knocking the door and tell us to open but we didn't make any move to do so. We hand each other to keep company for now. "You guys need to come out of there sooner or later." Dominic mumbled. "I'm sorry, please I need to know you're both alright. Just answer me please." Timothy and I looked at each other. Timothy pointed at me to let me know it's my choice. I didn't know what to do, I still felt weak. What was I suppose to say? Him snapping at me like that when I was worried really hurt me. He raised his voice at me. But maybe I was just being to harsh on him. Maybe it's hormones, I think that's what it is? I had no idea. I slowly got up from the bed and sighed, opening the door. Dominic was there sitting on his knees with bloodshot eyes. Looking weak and broken. Just for the two hours he was there. I knelt down in front of him and pulled him into my arms. "I'm sorry." He sobbed.

It's making us all act like this. In a way that made it seem like we were falling apart. But there will be some way to surely keep everything together. Like it was suppose to be. We will make everything through. "It's okay, I just overreacted. I love you Dominic. Come on get up." Dominic cleaned himself up and it seemed like he was good to talk.

"We were cooking you two a good dinner. Then Nathaniel was being Nathaniel. Talking about all the possibilities and Iris didn't like that. He held himself back for a while until he had enough and stabbed Nathaniel with the knife he was holding. He wasn't seriously injured. He healed with some blood I let him feed from. Now he's out looking for Iris." Dominic explained with his face in his hands. "Everything is falling apart. We are all going down but we have to find a way. Now that the kids had to go back to their academy."

We stayed silent. There was not other way to go about this. We needed to find a way to figure this all out before it got too out of hand. Because before we know we are hurting each other every time our anger gets too high. "We should go help Nathaniel. I know Iris, he could be stupid sometimes." I said.

"I think Nathaniel needs to do this on his own so Iris knows he's forgiven."

"You have a good point. All we have to do is wait."

Iris Pov:

I wandered through the city. My wolf was feeling depressed over what we had done to Nathaniel. I didn't mean to, I just didn't like when he was saying that either Collin or Timothy could die. There was nothing more in the world that I feared than losing one of my mates. I love them all and living without one of them kills me, just the mere thought. There could be a possibility that they survive. I want them to survive. We won't be able to survive without them, at least not me.

I sat in a coffee shop, it was quiet and they wouldn't expect to find me here. My thoughts were lost left and right. What was I suppose to think at a time like this? It made me feel lonely inside. Not being near them. "Hey." I look up and growl at the unfamiliar face, especially when I smell the rouge all over him.

"Woah there, I don't want any problems." The kid spoke.

"Than leave me the hell alone rouge."

"Listen I'm just hiding from somebody. They can't know I'm here." I narrowed my eyes at him trying to stay calm. "Look I'm just hiding. Like you are okay."

"I'm not hiding!"

"Yes you are. What wolf comes to a coffee shop?" He said in a duh voice. "I'm Ryan and I can see you can smell me. I'm not a wild wolf. My family was killed ten years ago." Ryan shrugged. "They didn't like me all that well."

"I didn't ask for your life story." I snapped at him.

"Calm down. Just making conversation. So my mate is looking for me and there he comes. Hopefully he doesn't cause a scene."

"RYAN!" I'm glad the coffee shop was empty. The man growled. "Why the hell did you runaway!"

Ryan whimpered in his seat which caused the man to lower his voice. "You can't just run off like that. You belong to my pack now wether you like it or not!" He growled in his face.

"Well I must be off." I stood up from the chair.

"And who he?!" His voice grew loud again.

"Just somebody random. Let's go." Ryan mumbled.

"Not until you tell me who he is!? Is that why you left? Did you find somebody else?" He grabbed me by my neck and pushed me against the wall. "Nobody can have Ryan but me. So come back from wherever the hell you came from."

"He came on me." When he was about to punch me into the wall he was roughly pulled away. Thank you Nathaniel.

"Blood sucker let go of me!" The man yelled seemingly helpless against Nathaniel.

"You keep your hands to yourself mutt." Nathaniel hissed through his teeth.

"Please don't hurt him!" Ryan cried out trying to pull Nathaniel off his mate.

"Nathaniel." I told him calmly. Nathaniel glared at him before letting him go slowly. Giving him a warning stare. He turned around with his bloody shirt. The look he gave me.. Were we falling apart?

"Let's go home. We have mates to get back to." Nathaniel held out his hand for me to take and gave me a warm smile which I returned shakily. As long as we help each other work out we will.

"Did he just say mates...?" I heard Ryan whisper.

"You guys have more mates?"

"None of-"

"All differences aside, how many mates are you all together?" Ryan asked.

Nathaniel looked at each other. "Five."

"It's five of us too." Ryan said looking at Mica.