Stiles imagine

A/N :
(In this imagine your Stiles' best friend who is secretly in love with him.)
Sorry for taking so long to update school is being an ass.

It was around 8pm and you were on your way to Stiles' house. After a 10 minute drive you pulled up at his house and parked next to his jeep. You unlocked the door with the key Stiles had given you a couple of months back and made your way up the stairs. You opened his bedroom door to discover him facing the other way. You could hear faint sobs coming from him. You walked over, placed a hand on his shoulder and span him around.

"Stiles? What's wrong?" You said in a soothing tone. He looked embarrassed, it looked like you were the last person he would of wanted to see him in such a mess.
"I...i u-um" he stuttered "I was just thinking... Thinking back to this time a couple of years ago."
"Go on" you encouraged
"Me and Scott...We weren't popular, we didn't get girls and no one really cared about us. Then Scott got bit and his life changed and well me I'm still the retard I was 2 years ago." He forced out looking down at his hands.
"Stiles?-" I felt so sorry for him. "Don't you ever say that... I care, so much." I almost shouted.
He wiped his eyes with his sweater sleeve and I pulled him into my arms. When we finally pulled out I said "u-um S-stiles? About the girls part... I love you..." I said
"Wait what?" A grin started to appear on his cute little face. "You lik-" I cut him off by pressing my lips against his. It was magical!
"Wow" he said
"I do... I do love you"
Our lips smashed back together. Let's just say we had fun.