"Yeah flippy boy over there might end up giving her a heart attack" Splendont laughed before getting punched in the face by a raging Splendid. The red haired fell back into the wall leaving everyone to stare. 

"Alright you two that is enough you may be able to take each others punches but we can't, Flaky it's up to you" said Mrs Hartley. Making eye contacted Flaky even though inside her head was screaming no, something else deep in the bottom of her heart was saying yes, so without any further or do she nodded her head in agreement.

"Alright then, everyone else find a partner and I'll give you a script each" said Mrs Hartley as waving the scripts in her hand. 

2 minutes later 

Flippy and Flaky stood in front of each other, scripts in hand looking at each other then back down at script. Feeling very awkward Flippy decided to start:

"But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?

It is the east and Juliet is the sun!

Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,

Who is already sick and pale with grief" it was then Flippy stopped for a second and looked up into Flaky's scarlet red eyes, who seemed to be listening yet also looking like she was in her own world. It made Flippy's heart jump a beat as looking into her so soft and gentle eyes. What was this feeling that made him feel so hot all a sudden? Quickly taking his eyes away not wanting to look like an idiot, he cleared his throat before carrying on.

That thou her maid art far more fair than she.

Be not her maid, since she is envious;

Her vestal livery is but sick and green,

And none but fools do wear it. Cast it off.

It is my lady, O, it is my love!

O that she knew she were!

She speaks, yet she says nothing; what of that?

Her eye discourses, I will answer it.

I am too bold: 'tis not to me she speaks.

Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,

Having some business, do entreat her eyes

To twinkle in their spheres till they return.

What if her eyes were there, they in her head?

The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,

As daylight doth a lamp. Her eyes in heaven

Would through the airy region stream so bright

That birds would sing and think it were not night.

See how she leans her cheek upon her hand

O that I were a glove upon that hand,

That I might touch that cheek!" It was then Flippy finished and waited for Flaky who still seemed to be in her own world when she shook her head a little feeling a blush come to her face for seeming so stupid and then looked down at her script hiding her face while at it, this making Flippy blush himself a little from how cute she looked.

"Wait did I just think that?" Flippy quickly asked himself.

"Yes you did lover boy, and once I get free I'm going to have a little fun with little Flaky here" Fliqpy laughed evilly.

"Don't you dare" Flippy hissed.

"Ay me!"

"Sorry" Flippy shook his head.