Loves in the air

The drama room was huge in Flippy's eyes, all the walls and floor were made out of black carpet while there was no windows. The only light coming from the outside was the glass window on the door.

Mrs Hartley the drama teacher was a short women who had to where high heels to make herself look taller, she had light brown nearly blond curly hair tied back in a bun. A very big happy smile sat on her face as she looked at the class in front of her.

"I see we have a new student joining us" Mrs Hartley said as looking over at Flippy.

"Careful Miss he might try and shove a microphone down your throat" Splendont sneered.

"Oh shut up Splendont" said Splendid from the other side of the room. Flippy looked up at Splendid to see he was leaning against the wall not giving any eye contact.

"Why the hell is he helping you?" Fliqpy suddenly spoke. "I-I don't know" Flippy froze.

"At least he might have had a good reason for it, unlike you Splendont you just torture people for entertainment" said a unexpected voice from the corner of the room. Everyone looked over to see a black haired boy with dark blue highlights.

"Oh shut it Trent, you weren't around when Flippy tried to kill Ben" said Shifty making everyone else gasp in horror, apart from Splendid, Flaky, Lifty and Splendont.

Flippy could now feel everyone staring at him with big terrified eyes. "Deep breaths, deep breaths" he kept telling himself. "Well that isn't actually true Shifty, I was passing by when I saw Flippy holding the knife up to Ben's neck, and to me it looked like he was struggling to control himself " said Trent making Flippy look at him shocked.

"H-how did he know?" Flippy whispered. "I don't like that guy he's got trouble written all over him" Fliqpy grumbled. "Oh what and like you don't" Flippy rolled his eyes.

"Is that right Flippy?" said Trent as walking up to the teen's side. "Y-yeah" Flippy said before even realising he said it. "That's settles it then, Flippy had no idea what he was doing and so it's not his fault now lets get back to the lesson shall we" said Trent.

"Oh okay then" said Mrs Hartley feeling very awkward. "Now I'm going to put you into twos and you have to act out the balcony scene from "Romeo and Juliet" okay" everyone nodded.

"Err Trent is it thanks back there" said Flippy as getting to his feet. "I mean you really didn't have to."

"Err yes he did" Fliqpy started. "Shut up Fliqpy" Flippy mumbled. 

"No problem mate, I make it my job to keep the peace round here no matter what the situation is" Trent smiled. 

"Arr that's so sweet I think I'm going to hurl" said Fliqpy disgustedly. 

"Heh it's not like anyone died or anything right" Trent laughed. 

"He is so dead."     

"Heh right" Flippy said with a fake smile. 

"Now because Flippy is new I'll pick someone to go with him so he he's not left out" said Mrs Hartley as looking round at her class. "Now let's see- Flaky how about you?" 

"W-well m-miss" Flaky shakily started.

"Please miss in Flaky's condition I don't think that's a good idea" said Splendid.

"Condition?" Flippy whispered.

"No r-really S-splendid its f-fine" Flaky mumbled. 

"Are you shore Flaky?" Splendid stared with big concered eyes.