First Day of School (Part 2)

The rest of the day went by pretty fast, Flippy had just finished maths with Splendid, Flaky, Cuddles and Petunia. He was now on his way to P.E with Splendid, Toothy and Flaky. They all grabbed their P.E kits and headed off to the gym.

Flaky went off into the girls changing room while the boys went into their's, once finished getting into their plain white tops with the "Happy Tree High" logo on it and black shorts Flippy and the others made their way into the gym.

A tall muscular man stood in a plain white top and blue shorts waiting for the class, he stood in the middle of the gym with a whistle and clipboard in hand. This was Mr Richards, the head of P.E. "Right now listen up, Mr Brickson isn't in today because of sickness, so his class will be joining ours" he said as another class came through the double doors on the other side of the gym.

Most of the people Flippy didn't recognise until he spotted two green haired teens with mischievous smiles. It was Lifty and Shifty. It was then Flippy felt a sickly feeling in the bottom of his gut, making the teen want to bend over and puke.

"Now we're going to play basketball, it's going to be three on three so get into threes and I'll pick two teams to start" said Mr Richards.

"Come on guys we've got this" Splendid smiled as he beckoned Flippy and Flaky over.

"Right Splendid's group your up first against Ben's group" said Mr Richards as he threw a basketball over towards Flippy's direction. "Let's see what you've got newbie."

Flippy court the ball before looking up at Mr Richard and a smile coming to his face, Mr Richard's remind Flippy of one of his sergeant's back at base called Sergeant RockHard where he'd always call Flippy newbie and train him how to use self defence at a very young age.

When looking over at the other team Flippy saw the one called Ben, who had very light blond hair while two other teens stood behind him. One a boy with jet black hair and the other a girl with dark purple hair. They were all looking at Flippy with really creepy smiles like they were gonna come out of nowhere and stab him in the back.

It was then everything around Flippy turned from the gym to pitch black before going back to the gym. Looking round quickly, Flippy dug his finger nails into the basketball in shear panic. It kept flickering to the gym then darkness before it all stopped and he was back in the gym.

Breathing heavily Flippy was about to look over at Splendid and throw him the ball, when his pupils shrunk and his mouth hung open in nothing but pure terror. Lying around him were the mangled bodies of his classmates, all ripped apart and scattered round the gym. Blood, organs and intestines were splattered over the walls while heads hung from the ceiling, once again those huge psychopathic smiles plastered on their faces.

Flippy took a step back, feeling his whole body trembling as he did. "No-no not again" he stuttered.

"Isn't it amazing Flips, the smell of death is in the air" suddenly a voice whispered in Flippy's ear, making the teen turn round.

"You!" Flippy spat angrily. "What did you do?"

"Heh just had a little fun with your classmates, Splendid in particular put up quite a fight, but in the end fell like all the others" the figure sneered.

"Why" Flippy started to tear up. "Why are you doing this to me, why won't you just go away and leave me alone."

"No can do Flippy, I can't and wouldn't go anywhere until every single one of those assholes is put in the ground."

"Who are you talking about?" Flippy choked.

"Anyone who has ever coursed me pain" Fliqpy snarled.

"You?"

................................................................................................

"Alright Flippy calm down mate, why don't if you just put the knife down we can talk about this?" said Mr Richards with his hands up in defence, as he watched the mint green haired boy hold a shiny silver blade up to Ben's neck.

"Where the hell did you taker her?" Flippy snarled.

"I don't know who she is son, can you tell me" Mr Richards spoke calmly yet nervously, as the whole class stood behind him terrified.

It was then Flippy froze and came to his senses, looking at Ben and the knife to his throat, Flippy immaterially dropped the knife and let go of Ben who was absolutely petrified. "I'm so sorry" he mumbled as taking steps back. That wasn't the only thing, Ben had a black eye and bleeding nose.

The teen looked over to see Flaky in the arms of Splendid shaking uncontrollable, Flippy felt the tears forming before running off out the gym leaving everyone to stare.

"He looked so scared" Flaky shivered.

"I wonder what happened to him, all he was doing was holding the basketball, before he just flipped" Splendid asked himself. "It was like he was a whole other person."

Flashback

"Hey Flippy throw me the ball" Splendid called to his team mate. Flippy did no such thing, instead he held the ball firmly in his hands, his beret covering his eyes. "Flippy you alright man?" Walking over to his mate Splendid was about to put a hand on Flippy's shoulder, when unexpectedly Flippy grabbed the blue haired boy's arm squishing it in his clenched fist.

"Hehe never better Splendid" Flippy smiled showing razor sharp teeth and yellow golden eyes. Shock washed over the blue hero as his new friend shoved him out the way and looked straight as Ben on the other team. "Hey you, ever played dodge ball before?" Flippy shouted.

"Y-yes" Ben quivered, before being whacked in the face by the basketball.

"Well your not very good at it" Flippy mocked.

"Flippy w-what are you doing, that wasn't very nice" Flaky whispered.

"Hehe don't worry cupcake, I'm just telling him the truth" said Flippy showing Flaky a toothy grin. Without warning Flippy sped up to Ben and shoved him into the back wall, holding him by the shirt and knife to his throat. "So I'll start off with you and then pick you each off one by one."

"Flippy stop this, what the hell has gotten into you?" Splendid cried.

"Well you see Splendid...?" it was then using his hand that was holding Ben by the shirt, Flippy grabbed his head in pain before looking back at Ben with hatred in his cold unmoving eyes.

End of Flashback

"That was when Mr Richards tried talking to him, and Flippy went on about something else, about a girl maybe, what the hell is going on, it was like three different people all in one body?" Splendid wondered.