Meeting Lumpy

"I know it's still really early, but I would have thought to see some people roaming around" Flippy told himself as walking along the stone path in a dead silence. The roads were empty and every building looked abandoned. The whole place looked like a ghost town.

As walking Flippy noticed a tall white round building in the middle of the town with a sign saying 'Town hall open 24/7.' "Well that was oddly specific" Flippy thought to himself.

Not bothering about it to much Flippy walked up to the building and made his way inside. 

"Errm hello, is anyone here?" he called.

"One second I'm making a meatloaf sandwich" said a male voice from down the long corridor. Minutes later a blue haired man in a suit came walking in with a sandwich in hand. 

"Yes hello how may I help you?" the man asked as taking a seat behind a desk. 

"Hi there I'm Flippy, the military set me here" said Flippy. 

"Oh yeah I'm mayor Lumpy nice to meet you" said Lumpy as he stood up to shake Flippy's hand. "Now Sneaky said something about you needing a  therapist" said Lumpy as looking through some paperwork on his desk, getting sauce on them while at it. 

"Errm yeah, you see I have PTSD and Sneaky said it would do me some good to see a therapist" said Flippy as rubbing the back of his head. 

"Alright we'll sort that out tomorrow for now here's the keys to your new house map and school things" said Lumpy as passing Flippy keys and books from under his desk. "Sneaky helped pick them out."

"Thanks sir, but who will be my guardian?" Flippy asked. 

"Oh no one in this town you don't need one" said Lumpy with a durpy smile. 

  "This place is more messed up then your head I mean seriously who had dreams about penguin tea partys?" Fliqpy questioned.

"It keeps me calm and for your information penguins are cute."

"Oh boy" Fliqpy rolled his eyes.

"Is there anything else you want Flippy?" said Lumpy as he knocked Flippy out of his thoughts. 

"No thanks I'm fine, thanks for your help Lumpy" said Flippy as he made to leave. 

"Oh and Flippy watch where you step, danger could be lurking around every corner" Lumpy said darkly. "Have a nice day" he waved happily seconds later. 

Cocking an eyebrow Flippy turned to leave, confusion washing over him. "What did he mean by that?" "Who know's the guys loony, did you see his eyes" said Fliqpy.

"You got a point but still" said Flippy felling a shiver run down his spine. 

"I don't know how that wacko got to become mayor but i know one thing this is no peace place" said Fliqpy. "This is going to be interesting."