He kissed me once more. "Better get to class before people start wondering love.." I nodded and walked towards the door. I felt a hand contact with my ass and I squealed. He chuckled. I opened the door and sat down in my seat. Now trying to focus.

~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
~•~•~•~•~~•~•~•~•

I was working on my essay when I got a text.
Nick:)

Your legs look amazing from over here. But they feel even better.. And taste better..

I clenched my thighs together.

I saw that. Am I making you wet love?

Yes.. Please stop. I need to focus on this essay..

Focus on me. Part your legs for me love..

I looked around the classroom just in case anybody was looking and to my surprise nobody was paying attention or staring at Mr. Bateman. So I looked at him only to find him already staring. I parted my legs slowly.

He bit his lower lip. I bit mines too.

Good girl. Now keep them like that for me love

What?! Why? People will think I'm weird!

If they look I'm beating ass. Class is over in 5 minuets.

Okay fine.

When are we going on our date?

It's whenever you want

No it's up to you.

How about Friday?

Sounds good. Ugh but that's in two days :( I can't stay away from you that long..

You won't. I'll come early before class like I did today and you can help me on some more homework ;)

Sounds lovely. Close your legs The boys next you are looking at you like they want to feel you so bad.

I immediately closed them not bothering to look at the boys.

Damn horny ass kids. I swear I'll kill them if they touch you

Your so protective. I'll see you later..

Okay bye love

Bye.

Well time to catch up with my best friend Brianna! I have a shit load to tell her.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I texted Brianna to come over tomorrow. Since she moved to her apartment just a few days back. I'm so happy that she moved over here. She said she'd come over after I was out of school so I'm excited. I don't know how she's going to react when I tell her about what's been going on with me and Nick..

She's probably gonna be screaming that I finally have someone to kiss and blah blah blah. But see the thing is that me and Nick aren't actually a thing. I don't know what we are. It's confusing. We kiss and want to fuck each other senseless but I'm not sure if we're together or not. That's one of the reasons why I want to go on this date. So I can get to know him better. Find out his likes and dislikes. My phone started to ring and I ran to my room picking it up quickly.

Hello?

Hey

Oh hi Nick

What are you doing?

Nothing just laying down relaxing you?

Same here. I can't wait till our date

I'm actually relived that he is pretty excited about our date. Usually that's not the case for me. In the past.

Me too. What are we gonna do? I haven't really thought about it.

Me either. Um maybe you can come over my house and I can cook us something?

What?!? He cooks!? He offered to cook!? There's a first!

Uh yeah that sounds perfect! Um do you want me to bring anything? Or help you cook?

No no that's okay. I have everything I need thank you. All you need to bring is yourself.

Are you sure you don't want me to help you?

Positive. Maybe some other time we can cook together.

Yeah.

So like around 8?

Yeah you just need to tell me your address

I can pick you up.

Are you sure? I can drive there it's fine.

No I insist.

Okay.

I'll see you before class tomorrow then

Yup. Bye Nick

Bye love.

With that we hung up. I sighed. His voice is just so sexy. It gives me goosebumps. I yawned and fell asleep with thoughts about Friday.