Chapter 5: The Auditions

Start from the beginning

"Hi! My name is Raya Noonan! I live in Nova Scotia, Canada...I'm 14 years old and I'm gonna be sing DNA by Little Mix.. Hope you boys enjoy!!! Oh and I love you Niall.."

Niall blushed a bit.. But, gave us all a cheeky smile..

She started singing, as I dazed off, thinking about Perrie... That cute smile and her platinum hair... Her sweet, kind soul and her beautiful voice... I just lo-

"ZAYN!!!!!!" Louis screamed in my face, as I broke away from my thoughts... "What?" I asked.. Liam smiled and said "You dazed off, while we were watching Raya's video..." I didn't even relize I was thinking about Perrie for about 4 minutes. I blushed a bit. "Raya is VERY cute... And she's great at singing.. But, you missed it, while you were thinking about Perrie." Niall teased.. 

Now I was red as a tomato, as the boys all giggled.. 

"Ok.. Moving on.." I said breaking the laughter apart.. 

Liam clicked the play botton, as we started to work our magic? Again?

Harry's POV:

" Hi, my name is Thea Walker. Today I'll be singing I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Hope you boys enjoy it.."

She started to sing the lyrics, as I smiled a bit.. Going into a my la la land..

She had brown hair, but had dyed it a redish maroon color, but was you could see a mix of brown with it, which made her beautiful eyes stand out.. I'd say she's hot and cute.. Can't decide..

I came out of my trance, as she finished up the song.

"Oh, I'm yours. Oh, I'm yours. Oh,oh. Baby, do you believe, I'm yours? You best believe, you best believe, I'm yours."

"I like her!" The boys shouted in unison..  Zayn looked at me and quietly asked "What about you, Harry? Do you think she's good?" 

"SHE'S REALLY HOT, CUTE, AND FIT!" I responded back.

"I guess that's a yes.." Liam said, while giggling with the rest of the boys..

I cheekly smiled back, as Liam played us the next video...

"Hi my name is Drew Batchilder!!! Today, I'll be singing a bit of, Pretty Brown Eyes by Cody Simpson!!! Hope you boys enjoy!!!!"

I saw Liam smile a bit, at her bubbly personality.. I turned my head towards the T.V, to watch Drew sing...

"I like this right here... This girl she came around the corner. Looking like a model. Magazine figure. She was shaped like a bottle. Long straight hair. She was fly as a bird. First time ever. I was lost for words. Felt so right. Just couldn't be wrong. Love at first sight. If that exists at all. I couldn't move. Felt like I was stuck. And then baby girl looked up... And I said, Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a minute with you? And I said. Hey there pretty brown eyes. Whatcha doing later tonight? Would you mind if I spent a minute with you? Ummm.... Bye?"

Liam spoke up, as she finished, "I think she has a chance to win this contest. Do you boys agree?"

"Yup!" Louis shouted.. Niall, Zayn, and I nodded, answeing Liam's question, as we continued on to look at some more videos.

~.~ After 317 Videos And Have Chosen 89 Fans (TOTAL) ~.~

Liam's POV:

"Can we all have a little break?" Zayn asked. We all nodded and scattered all around the room. Niall went toward the fridge. While Zayn went outside to have a quick puff and Louis ran upstairs with Eleanor on the phone. Then there was Harry and I  sitting there playing with our phones.