Caskett: Highschool Lovestory, Chapter 39

AYEEEE !!!! I'M IN SUCH A GOOD MOOD!! CASTLE COME'S ON TONIGHT ! AND MY FAVORITE MOVIE JURRASIC WORLD COMES OUT ON DVD TOMORROW !!!! OK BACK TO THE STORY HEHEHE... 1 CHAPTER TO GO !!!!

..............................................................................................................

(2 Years later) -- "Ready! Set! Go!" Rick said and Hope ran as fast as she could, her little legs pushing. 

Rick easily caught up and picked her up.

 "Daddy." She giggled and smiled. 

"Got yea!" Rick said and kissed her cheek. 

"Where's Momma?" She asked and Rick put her down. 

"She's getting ready, Mommy and me graduate college tonight." Rick said and Hope smiled a toothy smile. 

"What Graduate?"

 "It's when you leave school." He said and tickled her making her giggle.

 "Da-da!" A little voice said and Rick laughed as his 1 year old son crawled against the floor. 

"Hey little guy, where you goin?" He asked. 

"Mattie!" Hope said and smiled at her little brother. 

If someone looked at Matthew Alexander Castle you'd think he was the most perfect baby ever! 

He looked like his father in every possible way. 

Kate walked down the stairs and laughed at the picture before her. 

"Mattie what are you doing?" She laughed and Hope smiled. 

"Mommy!" 

"Hi baby." Kate smiled and kissed her daughter's head.

 "Alright, Hope sweetie, Grandma and Grandpa will be here any second, make sure your on your best behavior." Kate said and Hope nodded. 

At 3 years old Hope was very curious and like'd to wander off, so Rick and Kate wanted to make sure she stayed put with her parents while she and Rick graduated.

Sadly she and Rick wouldn't be together, Rick was in the English major and Kate was in the Criminology major. 

Kate smiled when Mattie began to crawl all over Rick. 

She laughed and got her purse. 

"Ready?"

 "Yep." There was a knock at the door and Kate went to open the door. 

"Hey mom, dad." Kate said and Johanna smiled.