"Actually the question should be reversed because you'll be the one losing money. And what exactly happened to never hurting me again?"

"I don't know,am I hurting you?"

I didn't want to lie and I didn't want to say no so I said nothing.

"That's what I thought,and don't act like you don't like me this close."

My eyes narrowed and tilted my head slightly. "What?"

"I didn't say anything. Time for the last question of the game," he took the wrist resting on my side in his other hand and raised both above my head "You were only with Zachary for a week before you so called developed feelings. And now he popped up again they 'came back'. My question is, before and now do you have feelings for someone else besides him..And don't worry the answer will be kept safe with me." 

I clenched my jaw and my hands at the question. "Why would you think I do?"

"You prove it every morning,you just never realized it.Every time you make eye contact with him,roll your eyes or just quickly look away when he catches you staring. And when you snap yourself out of your own little trances."

I don't know why but my breathing picked up and stomach didn't normal."Are you insinuating yourself?"

"It's still my turn to ask the question,so answer."

How was he even able to see all that? And my feelings towards him are NOT that obvious,I haven't noticed them for some time and Zachary would of pulled the trigger three years ago if they were. I looked as his eyes went to their original color and his lips curved into a smirk. "Having trouble?"

I rolled my eyes and felt his grip tighten slightly more in result before he said, "I'll help you. Is the answer a no?" I showed no objection or confirmation then he said "The question is simple and not specific. Yes or no,you don't even have to give me the name."

I sighed and looked back at him and his brows were raised with a side of amused smirk. He is right,I don't have to give a name and this is will be the first time I admit it out loud. For the great or good,if I don't answer then we stay this close and my body begins to have more side affects and if I answer I have to hear a smart comment then he's gone.

"Yes."

"Yes you have feelings for someone else aside from your Zachary?"

I sighed again and nodded.

I looked back up and saw no amusement anymore."Your secret is safe with me." He said before moving away from me.

"Why did you want to know? You could of let me carry it by myself,why did you want an answer?"

He searched my face before grabbing the towel from the floor and putting his hand out for me to take it. "So you don't have to carry it by yourself and so you can know that your not the only one carrying secret feelings for someone forbidden for you."

I yanked the towel from him and stomped to the room I should of been in and slammed the door. I threw the towel across the room and pulled at my string like hair,I didn't stop the whimper from leaving my lips as I looked down at my feet.

"I think you might be bipolar." Zachary chuckled from the bathroom door.

I craned my head straight and whipped the tears away then turned around.

"I would ask you are you okay but honestly I sick of asking you that."

"And I'm tired of answering it." I said as I plopped on the bed and looked at him.