"I am Silas Korba, my companion is North Taylor." His voice was deep and reverberating.

"Si, must you encourage it to talk?" This North had a deep and bold tone, almost demanding your attention.

"It's name is Sang thank you very much." She says shooting North a glare.

"Like I actually care." He looks to Silas completely ignoring her. "See what you encouraged brother. Now she thinks she can talk to us."

"At least I've moved from it to she, small improvement, but I'll take it." Sang heard laughter from beside her and looks to see Silas quietly laughing.

She gives Silas a smile, happy to see and hear someone laugh. It has been a long time since she heard genuine laughter, not hateful.

North grabs her arm and pulls her along faster and not before long, they emerge outside of the gates, the gates she had gotten so close to nine months ago.

It was like a completely different world outside of the Slave Camp. Everything was so green and full of color; a color she hadn't seen in such a long time, and almost forgot what the meaning of beautiful really meant.

She takes her time taking it all in. She was finally free of her prison, but what other prison had she agreed to.

They lead her to a horse and Silas picks her up placing her on it, never letting go of the chain to her shackles.

The Captain comes over on his horse and takes the chain from Silas, tying it to his horse's saddle, without a word.

I look around noticing for the first time the amount of soldiers. There had to be about thirty or more, all heavily armed and surrounding the Prince. Everyone was ready to go, and appeared to be waiting on herself to arrive.

"Why the large amount of soldiers? Are we expecting trouble?" If the Captain heard her, he decided that she wasn't worth a response. Sighing to herself, she tries to get more comfortable in the saddle, never actually have ridden a horse before.

The line finally started to move with the Prince at the head of the line, our group more towards the back. They really didn't trust her anywhere near the Prince, almost as if she could make it through everyone to get to the Prince. Sang guessed she should be flattered in a way, after all they actually never saw her fight, and knew nothing of her capabilities.

"Oh, is it true you took out over thirty of the guards?" She turned to see a crystal-like bright blue eyes starring at her. He had rich brown long hair tied to the nape of his neck, bound by a leather cord, with a two strands falling in his face. He was smaller than the rest of them, with a lean body, but defined muscles, and had an angular chin, with a slight nose and nicely shaped eyebrows.

"I did. And you are?" She asks, happy for someone to talk to.

"Oh fuck, I'm Gabriel Coleman. It's a pleasure to meet you. You know everyone has heard about you right. You're a fucking legend. No one had ever lasted more than a few months at that camp, and you lasted a year, and took out over thirty guards to escape as well. Why did you try to escape by the way?" He says it like she was at a school camp, living up the life of the wealthy.

"I don't think I have ever been asked such a stupid question. Why would I want to escape a place were I'm forced to wear rags, have no access to basic hygiene, no comfort for sleep, one messily meal a day, and whipped because we wanted a break for a moment to be able to keep going? You asked why I tried to escape? Have you ever been whipped before Gabriel?" She look to him judging his response.