Ch 1 New Kid

]Dovahkiin's POV[
I can hear my parents talking down stairs about how great this small mountain town is going to be for us. Now I know what your thinking, "Why'd you move in the first place?" To tell you the truth, I don't know. All I know is that we've moved a lot and it's always for the same reason. What reason that is, I'm not sure. I just know it's always to get me away from something or someone.

"Hey honey how are you doing?" My mom greets as she and my dad both appear in the now open doorway. Another thing that's kinda weird is I may or may not have forgotten how to speak. And what my name is. All I know is it begins with a D. It doesn't help that my parents never say my name either.

"Son, do you remember why we moved to this secluded mountain town?" No I never remember. I just stare at them trying to remember how to say words. Noises would be nice too.

"He doesn't remember!"

"That's good! That's good that he doesn't remember!" My parents whisper to each other like I can't hear.

"Alright well why don't you go out and make some friends! I've left some money on the counter for you." My mom says with a smile before she and my dad leave my room.

How am I supposed to make friends when I can't communicate at all?!? Ugh this is gonna be sooooo fun! Imma just be that weird new kid who never talks aren't I? Yaaaay!

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~Butter's POV~
I'm currently fighting some elf warrior. I'm about to beat him when he suddenly uses a health potion. Uh oh. I'm all out and he's pretty tough.

"Haha! You can't hold on much longer!"

"Ahh! Help! I can't hold on much longer!"

Some kid then just punched him in the face finishing him off. "Hey that's cheating! I'm telling my mom!" He then runs off to where ever.

"Hey thanks! I'm Butters! You must be the new kid. Looks like we're neighbors. We should be friends! The wizard King has been waiting for you! Come on!" I say grabbing his hand and leading him to Eri- Uhh I mean Kupa keep.

||||||||||Mini time Skip||||||||||
"Ah you must be the new kid. Follow me." Eric greets us at the door. He then begins walking toward his backyard. "Welcome to the Kingdom of Kupa Keep!"

The new kid looks around. I think he's impressed. I can't really tell though because he doesn't say 'wooah' or 'wow' or anything. He just kinda stands there looking around. Kind to think of it he hasn't spoken at all.

|•|Kenny's POV|•|
"And that's princess Kenny. Don't ask why Kenny wanted to be a chick we're just rolling with it for now." I hear Cartman say. I turn to look to see who he's talking too. I was kinda just drifting off.

Suddenly my eyes land on the person Fatty was talking to. A really hot guy. I lean over to Butters to ask who he is when suddenly Cartman comes back with him on his tail.

"So what is your name?" He asks him. However he kinda just stands there. I think he's thinking. Why'd he have to think about his name?

"You entered 'Douchebag' is that correct?" Guess Cartman got sick of waiting. I don't think 'Douchebag' likes The wizard's improvise. "Would you like to be called 'Douchebag?'" The new kid opens his mouth slightly but then shuts it. Maybe he's mute?

"Hold up Wizard King maybe we should give him a white board or something." I say turning to Cartman.

"Huh? Why? He clearly isn't gonna say his name so it's obviously embarrassing! Clearly his name must be Douchebag!" I swear Cartman has no logic.