"Half an hour more."

I whined, "That's too long." It had been already an hour or so. Luke sighed, helplessly and whispered, "I know." He turned up the music on the stereo. New Romantics by Taylor Swift. It did quite have a catchy tune. Humming to it, minutes later, I found myself, unusually sleepy. Maybe it was all the talking Luke and I did last night under the stars. We did sleep quite late. With my eyelids slowly falling, I unknowingly went into a deep slumber with Luke waiting on me.

Luke shook me by holding my shoulders, hard yet gently and my eyes shot open. I looked into his eyes and he gave me a warm smile. The car was stopped and we were in front of a place - a building complex. We both got down and headed to the main site. Luke carried along with him a camera and it did seem expensive. Sigh, the kid and his costly articles.

"The Acropolis of Athens, the finest ancient citadel here. It's one of the most important place to see in Greece. It contains the remains of several ancient buildings of both great and wondrous architectural and historical significance. In here lies the Parthenon," Luke explained whilst I listened to him with rapt attention. He seems to know a lot about the place and that left me surprised and awe-struck.

"The Parthenon?" I asked, confused. Luke chortled at my bewildered expression pasted on my face.

"The Parthenon, was a temple dedicated to Goddess Athena. You should have by now guess that the Athens considered Goddess Athena as their patron. It's got iconic Doric columns and trust me, they're so amazing that he gives you the complete historic feeling," Luke spoke as we headed to Parthenon. It sounded weird in my mouth. On reaching the place, I gasped at the structure. It was historically magnificent. Luke laughed softly at my gaping image and took hold of my hand and pulled me with him inside. He whispered, "It is said to contain a lot of mysteries." I laughed and went with him.

As Luke took pictures of the place with his camera, I felt the building. I trailed my fingers on the pillars and columns. I quickly turned to look at Luke when I heard and felt a flash in my direction. Luke gave me a toothy smile and looked at the picture in his camera.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" My eyes widened and my mouth hung open.

Luke grinned, "It's a picture, it's going to last longer. Either way, I don't have a picture of you." I blushed profusely. Trust me, Danielle Calingham blushing is not a sight of beauty. I turned unusually pink and my whole face looked similar to a pink fruit. Luke however, seemed amused. After hanging around there for another fifteen minutes, Luke decided it was time for us to leave for our next destination. The guy apparently booked his private jet for us to move from Athens to the next destination.

"Ionian Islands," Luke exhaled deeply. "One place I damn love to visit whenever I'm here in Greece." Almighty God, wasn't he right. As we stood on one of the island, Corfu Island or so Luke informed me, I wished at that moment time stopped around  Luke and I. The location was too beautiful to describe. Luke interlaced his hand with mine. If only time could stop.

"Are you going to do the task of tour guide here too?" I mocked. He raised his eyebrow and laughed it off, "The sight cannot sum up anything I could possibly tell." We looked forward, as we stood, at the vast ocean beyond us. The ocean was unusually deep blue - a shade of blue that seems to intrigue me beyond imagination.

"Is this it? Is this what we are going to do? Just stay in silence?" I'd prefer the silence. He whispered, "Silence. Right now, the silence is so much more overwhelming than speaking."