"It's just-I'm worried about my knee. I don't want another serious knee injury. This was just a bruise, but I couldn't handle what would happen if something bad happened." I said.

"Nothing bad will happen. You'll be okay Lex, I'll make sure of it." She told me, and I smiled.

"Thanks Toby." I said, pulling her into a hug. Glancing over Tobin's shoulder, I saw Kelley talking to Emily. Emily smiled, and Kelley seemed to blush.

Interesting.

"Come on, we should start practicing." I said, and Tobin nodded. She backed up, and we started passing.

An hour of practice and about ten different drills later, Jill gave us a break. We all walked over, drinking some water. Pinoe and Syd were talking, more like whispering. Walking over to the two, I rested my arms around either of their shoulders.

"What are you two planing?" I asked. These two were known as the team pranksters, and we had a new girl on the team.

"Oh well, nothing." Syd said. I glared at her, and she gave me a nervous smile.

"Syd, Pinoe if you do some sort of sick prank to this girl, I will personally hurt the two of you." I said, and they look at each other.

"Too late." They said in unison. We heard a loud shriek, and I slowly turned around. Emily was walking out of the locker room, drenched from head to toe. She was shivering, so I suspected it to be cold water. Ice cubes were stuck in her hair and covered her clothes. Her fists were clenched, and some sort of red liquid was in her hair.

"Syd, Pinoe, what did you do?" I snapped. They looked at Emily, and then felt bad.

"It's um just, some of Carli's ice and red food coloring in corn syrup and flour." Pinoe said, and I glared them down. Emily was shivering badly. We were in Colorado where it was currently freezing. I took off my sweatshirt, and ran to her side.

"Emily." I said, grabbing a towel from one of the benches. Pulling my sweatshirt over the forwards head, I helped her dry the freezing water from her face, and pulled her into a hug. She shivered against my chest, practically clinging to my shirt. Tobin walked over to us, helping clean the red goo from her hair. Hope and Carli we're currently scolding the two pranksters.

"Alex, take Emily into the locker room. Get her some dry cloths." I nodded, and walked her into the locker room. As we walked in, I glanced up and saw a Gatorade water jug hanging upside down from the doors, water still dripping from it. Walking around it, I sat Emily down on a bench.

"I'm sorry this happened. Syd and Pinoe can be jerks sometimes." I said, and she clenched her teeth.

"It's-it's okay." Emily chattered out, her arms tightly crossed over her chest.

"Here, take my sweatshirt off." I said, and she nodded. She went to take the sweatshirt off, but couldn't stop shaking. This girl was slim, and had absolutely no fat on her. This cold water went straight to her bones.

Grabbing the bottom of the fabric, I pulled my sweatshirt off of her. Her warm up clung tightly to her skin, bumps rising all over her body.

"Emily, you're skin is like ice." I said.

"I-I'm-free-freezing." She mumbled.

"I-don't know how to fix this." I said.

"Je suis gel." She mumbled out.

"What?" I asked.

"Sorry-wh-when I get-ti-tired-I mumble-in-French." She barley got out between her chartered teeth. I nodded.