Chapter 5: Too Possesive

QUICK AUTHOR'S NOTE:
I changed Jason's name to Axel (because my deans real name is Jason and just... Ew.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia's P.O.V.

"Okay, so we need a group of different people in charge of food, photo booth, decoration, music, theme, and so forth." Liam stated than handed out the a sheet of paper to everyone in the homecoming committee.

When he got to me he smiled and winked but I just sat there dumbfounded.

"Don't make eye contact with my mate!" Axel growled out of nowhere.

He sped to my side and sat down next to me. He then pulled me out of my seat and placed me onto his lap while glaring and growling at Liam.

I could tell his wolf was on edge so rather then putting him in his place for his outrageous attitude I placed my head on his chest and whispered calming words.

"Babe, chill out." I whispered as he kissed my sweet spot on my neck.

"Okay, so last week I got the chance to draw a name to go on the shopping trip for homecoming with me and the winner is Lydia." Liam announced awkwardly.

"NO!!!!" Growled no one other than my amazingly calm mate.

I have had it up to here with his ways and I'm kinda getting sick of it.

"That's IRRELEVANT! Pick again!!!" He growled threateningly.

"No, why are you even here?" I mumbled to myself irritably than shot up from where Axel WAS previously sitting.

"Babe, can we talk?" I asked Axel. But it was more of a demand and Axel was too busy studying and glaring at Liam whose face was now drained of color.

"Axel?" But he still glared and didn't even pay me any attention. I waved my hand in front of his face but he was too concentrated on Liam as he probably thought of a million or more ways to killed him.

"Axel!" I yelled. But nothing.

I sighed. "Ow, I cut my pinky." I said bluntly. That's when Axel whipped around and 6 other men came out of nowhere, and stood in a fighting stance.

What the actual spongebob?!!

"What?! Where! Which paper did this to you?!!!" He growled.

"You have people following me?" I questioned angrily.

"Oh uhh... No. Phft, I told you I trust you why would I have people following you around? That's just wrong." He said than TRIED to smoothly dismiss the men by making eyes signals and pointing to the exit.

So you don't trust me? Well now I'm mad.

"Baby I do trust you, I just don't trust that you'll be safe all alone."

Well thats a load of bull crap. And can he stop getting in my head?

I just nonchalantly wrote down on the paper and tried to choose which part of the dance I want to contribute to.

"I'm sorry." He said broken.

The homecoming committee pack members watched with an astonished looked on their face. They obviously couldn't believe their Alpha was apologizing to someone and looked so defeated while he was at it.