Chapter 4: No Cake No Bake

Axel's P.O.V.

Why do women do this to us men?!

I mean it's not like Seth's nose is broken forever.

The doctor said it would heal in time.

And she's acting as if I hurt her dog.

Well,... We are kinda dogs aren't we?...

But that's not the point!

The point is that she's been giving me the cold shoulder all day, not eating, not talking and not staying/standing in the same room as me for more than necessary.

She's being unreasonable.

You know that feeling what do you call it...
Ya know, that-that one feeling where you feel bad after you do something wrong and you get nervous and you have this weird feeling in your gut that you can't stand?

Yea... I don't have that feeling.

I know I should probably do what a reasonable person would do right now, and go apologize to Seth for my wrong doing but I don't want to.

Actually at the moment I want to rip Seth's head off and see if I can glue it back on only so I can rip it and-

"Is that really what your thinking?" Lydia asked interrupting my thoughts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lydia's P.O.V.

This man is unbelievable.

"You act like a jealous teenage boy." I said crossing my arm in front of my chest.

"A sexy, jealous teenage boy." He said taking a step towards me.

No, no, no. Stay away from me. I hate when he does this, he knows he's my only weakness.

I don't know how or why he does this to me.

"What's wrong princess, can't take the heat?" He asked taking another step towards me.

"Yes I can." I said trying to stand my ground.

"Oh really?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

Why am I suddenly feeling uneasy?

He pinned me to a wall and I literally felt like I was about to pee on myself.

Why is he so close to me.

"Stop it." I said trying to push him away but he brought his lips to mine and I could feel the smirk on his lips.

My wolf and body responded before I could even refuse and started moving in sync with Axel.

We pulled away after a while and I scolded myself after realizing what just went down.

"You cheated, that's not fair. How am I supposed to be mad when you just did that." I asked frowning.

"Don't be, and just come to bed with-"

"No!" I said hitting him on the arm while giggling and ran down stairs.

He mouthed a fake ow and smirked at me.

I heard a laugh come from his room as I hurried down the stairs.

"What's going on?" Seth asked as I ran behind him and used him as a shield.

Jason came down the stairs and came at me but I guarded myself with Seth.

"Oh, no harsh feelings or anything Lydie but,... Even though I have a broken body part at the moment, I actually like my life, so... Good luck." He said before running off like a little girl.