Prologue:

Lydia has been arrested more than 3 times, and expelled for the first time today.

She didn't mind because she was getting an early vacation but her father enrolled her into a new school. But when she went to this next school she didn't expect to meet her mate who just so happens to be the Alpha King.

A very POSSESSIVE one too.

~~~

"What if I don't want to talk." I said with a smile.

If he thinks I'm going to run into his arms and we're going to live happily ever after with no problems than he's got another thing coming.

"That can be arranged." He said with a smirk as he leaned in.

"No! Not like that you pervert." I said as I pressed my finger to his lip stopping him.

I want to kiss him so bad but I can't let him know that.

"Well than lets talk. I will be announcing you as Luna of my pack as soon as possible, I want you 10 feet away from all men except me and or your father, don't wear revealing clothing, let me know where your going before you go anywhere, stay away from anything dangerous, don't talk to strangers, don't talk back to me don't give me an attitude, you must obey me, you must call me alpha in front of the pack, don't make physical contact with .any man, note that I will knock anyone who touches you out, do not leave the pack house with letting me or my beta know, and if you break any of these rules you will be punished." He said. And he said all of that with one breath.

I HATE ALPHAS!!!