Chapter 2: Mr.Possessive's Nightmare...

Lydia's P.O.V

"Okay class, the person sitting in front of you is your partner for your Science project so please get started. You have only 2 weeks." Mr.Gile announced.

"Hello sexy." Said the guy in front of me. He smiled and reached out to shake my hand only to be punched by Axel.

I gasped and scooted my chair back. "Why did you do that?!" I yelled.

"No guy should be touching you that's not me." He said simply than sat down.

"And I hope you know I'm making the teacher make you my partner." He said as he looked down at his phone.

"No. You better not do that or I'm not talking to you and or participating when we have to work together." I said getting angry.

He can't just do whatever he wants. And punch anyone he wants to.

"We'll see about that." He said with a smile than went to talk to the teacher after pecking me on the cheek.

"Okay, bet." I said as I helped up the guy Axel punched.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"We shouldn't be touching." The guy said as he took a step away from me.

"We can be, you don't have to listen to him, he's just being annoying like most alphas." I said as I tried to help him out.

But he took another step back, "No. Please, I don't want to get on the Alpha King's bad side."

That hurt.

No guy is going to want to hangout with me.

I love hanging out with guys. They're better friends than girls and there's less drama.

"Lydia! Meet your new partner." Said Mr.Giles as he pointed to Jason.

I gave him a fake smiled and sat down.

I don't hate him, but I sure don't like him at the moment.

"Let's start with brainstorming ideas." Axel said sitting next to me.

I just looked at my nails and tapped them on the edge of my nails.

"Lydia." Axel said with a sigh.

I just ignored him and soon class ended.

**

"I heard the Alpha King punched one of the school's football players." Said some random chick.

"Yup, he did." I said as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"Sorry, didn't give you my name. Hi I'm Nevah, it's my first year here too."

I smiled and shook her hand when she offered it to me.

"So, how is it being mated to the most powerful man in the werewolf community?"

"It has it's ups and downs, but at the moment mostly downs." I said as I went to my locker where Axel was standing.

I rolled my eyes and turned the other way.

"Lee, babe. Can we talk?"

"Do you hear that?" I asked Nevah.

"What? The Alpha King?" She asked.

"No, that faint and very annoying voice." I said as I kept walking.

He quickly wrapped his arms around me from behind making me stop in my tracks.

Nevah smiled and took a picture but I was just mad.