Slow Motion

WARNING : Rih get her punani ate in the beginning. Thought I'd warn you this time.

----

C h i l o m b o, E f u r u

"B-bunny..." I moaned into the kiss. We had made it back to my apartment and were now tugging at our clothes. "I missed you so much." I savored the taste of her against my tongue. I took in the smell of alcohol that engulfed us. My vision was hazy as I ran my hands all over her body.

We stood in my room naked, hands touching exposed skin. I looked down at her swollen belly and felt my heart skip a beat. I sat in the edge of the bed and pulled Robyn close. I rubbed her tummy slowly.

"You are so beautiful." I said as I took in her appearance. "You've gotten thicker too." I grinned grabbing one of her butt cheeks.

"Shut up." Her cheeks tinted to resemble roses.

I grinned even wider before I laid back on the bed. "Would you like to have a seat on my face?" I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

She laughed before climbing on top of me. "I should get you drunk more often." She said as she kissed my neck softly.

"I'm serious Robyn." I pouted as she sucked on my chest, leaving hickeys. "The roles have changed. It's my turn to take you over the edge."

"I don't want you to suffo-"

I cut her off by covering her mouth with my hand. "Now, you're going to shut up and ride my face until you're dripping cum. Understood?" I asked. Robyn nodded.

I blame all of this on the alcohol still in my system, but I'm not complaining.

"Oh shhhhhiiiiiiiit!" Robyn moaned as my tongue flicked inside of her.

I felt so powerful as she arched her back and screamed my name.

"I'm finna cum Kitty." She warned as I sucked on her clit. She arched her back and as she coated my tongue with her milky release, my bedroom door opened.

"What the hell..." An all too familiar voice said.

Robyn moved from off of me and covered our bodies with the blanket.

"Trey I'm... Sorry?" I said, although it sounded more like a question.

Not once since the kiss at the diner had he crossed my mind and now staring at him, the realization that I had cheated began to settle.

"You left me at the club, you didn't answer ya phone when I called thirty times. We were worried about you, but you been here eating pussy the entire time." He shook his head while I looked down. "We could've had a threesome, but you wanna keep this fine woman to yourself."

"Wait... What?" I looked at him.

He shrugged. "I don't blame you for leaving, she's fine as hell." Trey licked his lips at Robyn.

I furrowed my eyebrows and wrapped a protective arm around my baby. "Mine." I swear I didn't growl at him.

Robyn laughed. "Calm down baby." She looked at Trey. "Don't mind her, she had too much to drink, but can you let us get cleaned up and dressed and we'll talk?"

Trey nodded and left the room.

Robyn and I went into the restroom and cleaned our selves up. I gave her some of my too big clothes and we got dressed. We walked into the living room and Trey sat on the couch conversing with Sean.

"It was nice knowin' ya fam." He said when he looked at Robyn.

"What you mean?" Trey asked confused.

"This is my ex." I bit my lip.

"Oh." Trey nodded. "So I'm guessing y'all gone get back together.."

"It's up to Jhene." Robyn said.

"I-I um..." I chewed on my cheek.

I was in love with Robyn. She had made me a better person, and after I heard the truth, it made me fall even more in love with her. She had sacrificed everything for me.

Then there was Trey. The guy who came to pick up the pieces to my broken heart. He made me overcome my fear of men. He was sweet, caring, and always supporting me. I just.... I wasn't sure if I was in love with him,

"I love you Trey, but I'm in love with Robyn." I finally admitted.

He nodded. "I ain't gone lie, that heart my feelings." He chuckled. "I got mad love for you baby girl, so I'm gone support your decision." He gave me a short hug. "Wish y'all the best."

I was shocked by his actions. I had always seen these moments as dramatic, but this is perfect.

"Treat her like a queen." Trey said to Robyn before he walked out of the apartment.

"Wow. I would've beat both yaw asses if I was Trey." Sean said after a beat of silence.

I rolled my eyes. "You wasn't gonna lay a finger on my bunny."

"And you gotta be a dumbass to think I'd let yo lil ass touch Jhene." Robyn added.

Sean eyed her up and down. "Damn yo titties huge." He said. "You must be eatin' a lot of Rice and Cabbage 'cuz that ass is faaaaaat."

"Shut up Sean!" I shouted. "She's having my baby." I grinned.

Robyn smirked and gave me a slow kiss.

"Well, on that note I'm finna go charge my laptop so I can beat my me-"

"SEAN EWWWWWW." I shrieked.

He laughed and walked out of the living room and down the hall to his room.

"Your baby huh?" Robyn asked wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Yup," I smiled. "Nami is gonna flip about being a big sister!"

"I still haven't properly met her." Robyn pointed out.

"One day." I said as we cuddled on the couch, getting lost into each other's eyes.

"Ruuuu, pick up the phone it's NAMI or maybe mama and papa but it's most likely NAMI!" I laughed at the custom made ringtone Nami made for me. I answered the phone. "Hello baby girl?"

I heard her sniffs and whimpers. "R-ru help me!"

"Nami what's wrong?"

There was shuffling before she replied.
"It's... Oh no they're coming... - OW STOP IT!" She cried out before the line went dead.

-----

😭 wow that was completely unexpected. Who could hurt my baby?!

I needed one more bang before Jhene and Robyn's story comes to an end lol. Don't hate me because I'm doing this to keep the story going lol.

😎💁🏽