Hikaru

When you reached into the hat you pulled out a... pair of headphones.

You smiled and looked up at Hikaru, knowing well that these were his. Hikaru blushed lightly and walked up to you taking your hand in his.

You looked down at your hands and blushed a deep red and looked over at the host club who just waved you guys off. "Have fun, don't do anything with my brother (Y/N)..!" said Kaoru with a laugh. You smiled before the two of you were locked inside the closet.

"7 minutes starts now!" yelled Tamaki who was on the other side of the door, fearing Hikaru would do something to his 'little girl'.

~ Hikaru's POV ~

'I can't believe she got me... Crap.. What do I do..? I've always liked her but I've never been to sure how to express it...'

I looked up at (Y/N), my breath being taken away by her beauty.. That (h/l), (h/c) hair, those (e/c) eyes.. I sighed in frustration. I just wanted to make her mine already..!

'Don't mess this up Hikaru..' I thought to myself before starting to speak and break the silence.

"Hey, why don't you come over here? I want to get this over with.." I said with a frown, although deep down I was really nervous, my cheeks painted a light shade of red.

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

I jumped at the sound of his voice. 'Was Hikaru mad that I got him..? Did he not want to be in here with me? Maybe I shouldn't have made him come in here..' My thoughts were swimming with questions until I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I blushed darkly and looked up seeing Hikaru.

'I won't never know until I ask him..' I thought to myself before opening my mouth. "H-Hikaru.. Are you mad that I got you..?"

~ Hikaru's POV ~

My eyes widened hearing her. 'What..? Why would she think that?' She looks up at me with those big (e/c) eyes of hers and I gulped, my blush growing slightly. "I'm not mad at all.. Actually, I'm really happy..", I confessed looking down at her with a gentle smile.

"Liar.." She didn't believe me. I chuckled and took her chin and lifted it up so she could look at me in the eyes.

"Shall I prove it to you then?" Her eyes widened, and her face turned to a deep Crimson red. 'Tch.. Stop being so cute..!!' I thought to myself before pushing my lips down onto her soft ones. It took her a couple seconds before she started kissing me back. I wrapped my arm around her waist and licked her bottom lip asking for entrance. She gladly granted me permission but before the kiss could get any more passionate..

The door opened.

Me and (Y/N) looked over to the host club members who all had a deep blush on their faces except for Mori and Kyoya. I felt (Y/N) bury her face into my chest and I just chuckled before lifting her up into my arms.

"We'll be retiring for the night.", I said before running up the stairs laughing with a flailing (Y/N) in my arms. 'Really.. I love this girl so much.' I thought to myself looking down at her before entering the big bedroom. (A/N: Leaving the rest to your sexy imaginations! XD Hope you enjoyed!)