Tamaki

When you reached into the hat you pulled out... A red rose.

Your eyes widened and looked up to see who the item belonged to. Kyoya smirked, Haruhi just laughed, while the twins just grinned devilishly. All eyes were trained to one person and that person was...

Tamaki.

Tamaki was a blushing mess as he stared at you with his red rose in your hand. "(Y/N)-chan and Tamaki, into the closet!" said Honey who was sitting on top of Mori's shoulders while Mori was pushing them in with his expressionless face.

"7 minutes starts now!" yelled the twins in a sing song tone as they closed and locked the door.

Your face grew a deep blush as the door was closed shut, leaving you and Tamaki in the dark. Alone.

There was an awkward silence between you guys. In reality, you've always had a crush on the idiotic yet cute blonde Prince. Now that you were alone with him..

~ (Y/N)'s Mind Theatre ~

We would cuddle with each other in a corner. We would confess our love for each other and that would lead to the big ki-!

"(Y/N)?" A voice broke you out of your daydreaming and you looked at the person who the voice belonged to. Your face went a deep shade of red, "H-Hm..?" You muttered out with a small smile.

~ Tamaki's POV ~

'(Y/N) is so cute... I can't believe we're in here alone together.. I can finally tell her how I feel and kiss my little flower..!' I looked straight into her eyes, my violet eyes piercing into her (e/c) eyes. She stared back at me with that cute blush of hers. It's time..

"(Y-Y/N).. I have something to tell you.." I began. "I.. I've always loved you! Your cute smile, blush, voice.. Everything.. I understand if you don't like me back bu-" My confession was cut off with a pair of lips on mine. My eyes widened with shock noticing that (Y/N) had kissed me, but before I knew it I started kissing back, my arms wrapping around her waist tightly.

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

My eyes widened with shock after hearing Tamaki confess. My heart was racing, I couldn't contain myself anymore.. I walked up to Tamaki, gently grabbing his face, getting onto my tippy toes and I pressed my lips against his. I felt him kiss back and he wrapped his arm around my waist and I leaned into him, the kiss growing more passionate.

After a minute or so, we pulled away, our faces a deep crimson red. I smiled up at him and said, "T-Tamaki-senpai,.. I-I l-love you t-too..!" Tamaki was a blushing mess, but smiled and embraced me tightly. At that moment, the door swung open and we both looked up at the host club who was staring at us.

"It really was the beginning of a love story..." said Kyoya with a small smile. (A/N: Episode 1 anyone? XD)

"Awww... And we wanted to see them kiss too." said the twins with a smirk.

"(Y/N)-chan and Tamaki look so cute together!" cried Honey as Mori just nodded along with Haruhi.

You blushed darkly, hiding your face in Tamaki's broad chest. You heard him chuckle as you felt him pat your head and giving you a soft kiss on your forehead. You smiled and nuzzled into his chest. After, you knew you two will be together for a long time and you loved every minute of it.