chapter 20

we arrived at the club and it was packed. there were people everywhere grinding on each other to the beat of the music. the club smelled of sweat and alcohol. we mad our way to the bar and after about 3 drinks each we made our way to the middle of the dance floor. we danced for hours just letting go and letting our bodies move to the beat of the music. to be honest Louis can't dance very well but its cute how he tries. After my feet just can't take standing anymore I go to sit down at the bar. when I sat down I noticed Lou was still on the dance floor being crazy so I decided to let him have his fun. I rested my head on my hands and took a deep breath I felt as if I was going to puke. I got up and mean to the bathroom and lost my lunch into the toilet. I felt someone pull my hair back for me but at this point I didn't really care who it was I was just glad they were keeping my hair away from my puke. once I was done I flushed the toilet whipped my mouth and turned around to see a girl with blond hair and bright blue eyes she looked about 19 defiantly under age but what ever. "hi I'm Cassy are you ok?" she said helping me up "yeah I'm fine and my name is Aubrey nice to meet you" I said a little embarrassed that this is how we met. she must have noticed because she started to laugh "hey don't worry I do my fair share of puking" she said and laughed a little as did I "well thanks but I should get back to my boyfriend" I said giving her a smile "wait we should meet up and hang out, I could bring my boyfriend and you could bring yours and we could all get Starbucks if that's ok?" she seemed very open but fun "yeah that would be great how about I give you my number" I said she handed me her phone and I put my number in and then texted myself so I would have her number as well. I smiled and waved bye as I exited the bathroom to find Louis and when I did he was asleep in a booth. I shook him until he woke up "Lou come one we should head home, its 2:00 in the morning let's go" he got up slowly and shook his head. I helped him walk as we left to go home. once we got home I made some tea to sober him up a bit. I seem to be fine I can tell I'm buzzed but not drunk...unlike Louis. once tea was done I handed it to him and sat down next to him. I cuddled into his chest and he wrapped me into a hug. "your so p-pretty" he said slurred I looked up at him a d smiled "I don't even...even deserve...y-you" he said once more I sat up and looked him in the eyes "Louis don't say that, you have helped me through so much and I am glad I have you" I said holding his face in my hands and slowly leaning In and placing a sweet kiss in his lips. "y-you mean it-t" he asked I shook my head and cuddled back into his chest. after he finished his tea we headed up stairs and into bed. I changed into pj's and Lou just got into his boxers. we got in bed and I used him as a pillow. "Louis..." I murmured "yes love?" he asked playing with my hair "would you sing to me?" I asked he chucked a little "sure thing babe" he said and began to sing 'wanted' by Hunter Hayes. Louis really did have an amazing voice it always helped me fall asleep. he sounded like and angle and it is his dream to sing. with a voice like that it shouldnt be hard or him to archive his dream.