chapter 19

I woke up to the light shining in my eyes and Louis sleeping peacefully. I cuddled up with him and realized we were both completely naked I had completely forgotten the events of last night. it was the most incredible experience I had ever had. Louis started to move around in the bed until he rolled off and hit the floor with a thud. "ow" Louis mumbled into the floor with a sexy morning voice. he got off the floor and looked at me. I must have been bright red because he was fully exposed and I tried not to look at his 'glory' "well good morning sexy" Louis said with a smirk on his face and sitting back on the bed. "morning babe" I say sitting up trying to cover my body with the blanket but Louis just wouldn't allow it. he pulled the blanket down and shook his head "no no babe...no need to hide from me" he said and leaned over, placed his hand on my cheek and gave me a sweet passionate kiss. he pulled back looked into my eyes and smiled. "you have suck beautiful eyes" he said not braking eye contact. all I could do was smile and blush. he got up and headed to the bathroom "I'm gonna take a shower...your welcome to join me" he said I shook my head. "I'll be in there in a second let me gather some clothes" I said getting up and walking to my dresser and getting a clean bra and pair of panties. I also got some blue skinny jeans and a purple loose fit tank top. I followed Louis into the shower and he smiled at me "nice of u to join me" he said and leaned down to press his sweet lips to mine I smiled and got into the water to wet my hair and wash it.

**

once we were out of the shower and completely dressed we raced down the stairs through the living room and into the kitchen for some food. I got myself a pop tart and he had gotten a bowl of cereal. I walked into the living room and sat on the floor. "why are u on the floor?" he asked walking in with a mouth full of cereal. "I don't know just thought I would be different...why aren't u on the floor?" I asked taking a bite of my pop tart. he shrugged his shoulders and sat down on the floor. "so I was thinking we could go out tonight" he said between chews "sure that sounds like a lot of fun actually it has been forever since I have gone out" I said he wiggled around and did some sort of happy dance "were would we go?" I asked finishing off my pop tart. "I was thinking we could go to a club maybe?" he seemed unsure "ok but aren't we under age?" I asked he just laughed and shook his head "well u are but I'm not" he said pulling out his wallet with a smirk and...a fake ID! "Louis how did u get that?" I asked shocked because Louis seemed so innocent "I have my ways babe" he laughed. I shook my head and shrugged it off I couldn't wait for tonight I really need to get out of this house for a little bit.

**an hour before clubbing**

"I'm gonna start getting ready" I say getting off of Louis' lap and stretching out "okay I will in a little bit" I walked up stairs and went to my closet. I picked out my favorite red dress it was short and went just below my butt and showed just the right amount of cleavage. I changed into it. I curled my hair and put on some makeup and some nice black heels. I went downstairs to reveal myself to Louis who was already ready. when he saw me his eyes went wide and his mouth dropped. "wow" is all he said and he eyed me up and down. "shall we go?" I said walking towards the door "yeah" he said still not taking his eyes off me. we walked out the door and headed to the club.