Chapter 4

I just couldn't come up with words. he just kept looking at me with wide eyes I wanted to just run away from him but I couldn't move or speak. "oh dear god he does! Aubrey oh my god! does anyone know??" he looked so sad so..sincere. I finally came up with some words "n-no i-i haven't told anyone nobody knows and you can't tell anyone!! please don't tell anyone!" I pleaded I didn't want anyone to know because what if someone told the cops then my father would have to go to jail and I would have to live with my uncle in the united states because I am only 17 and I did not want to move! "I promise I won't tell anyone but I defiantly am not letting you be treated like that anymore!" I didn't understand what he meant by that "w-what do you mean" my voice was shaky it was obvious I was trying not to cry "I want you to run away...and umm I known this is really sudden but I want you to live with me I live alone my mom lives in Canada she got transferred there for work but she told me I could stay here she would pay all the bills...so I want you to stay with me I don't want you getting abused anymore you don't deserve it!" I was speechless why did he care so much? I don't know why but it made me feel wanted and cared for...I having felt this feeling since my mom was alive. I was snapped out of my thoughts when he started to talk again "please say something..." he sounded so scared I wouldn't let him help me "OK.." I couldn't believe I just agreed to living with him...I just met him...