Chapter 3

I walked over to sit with him and immediately gave him his jacket. "hey love, would you like some coffee?" he sheepishly smiled as he asked "sure that would be nice" after we got our coffee we sat and talked for a while I actually had a good time....its been a long time since I have had a good time. as I stood up to throw away my coffee cup once I was done I bumped into someone causing there coffee to spill all over my sweatshirt. "Oh my god miss I'm so sorry" she said with her eyes wide "oh no its fine I should have watched where I was going it my fault" I gave her a reassuring smile and threw away my cup. I went back over to Louis and he was laughing at me. I took off my sweat shirt and sat back down next to him. we continued to talk about just random things. I was fixing my hair and for some odd reason Louis eyes got huge and his mouth dropped open...he looked sad but kind of scared I didn't know what he was looking at do I followed his eyes...he was looking at my cut and scared ugly wrist. "I-I umm I have to go" I spoke and stood IP grabbing my sweatshirt. before I could walk away he pulled me back to sit down I had to force the tears back. he held my wrist looking at all the old scares and fresh cuts. "Wa-what happens? did you do this?" he seemed so worried. there was no reason to lie to him he already knew I did this on purpose "you wouldn't understand" I couldn't help it I let a few tears stream down my cheeks he took his thumb and wiped them away. he stood up and walked over to me and pulled me into a hug I cried on his shoulder I don't know how long we stayed like this but it was a while I know that for a fact. when he pulled away he looked back at my wrist and kissed it multiple times. I finally stopped crying and he gave me another hug but we didn't hug as long as before. when he pulled away he looked deep into my eye. he slowly stood back up and sat back in his chair. "So you don't have to answer this if you don't want to but why would you do that...I know I don't know you that well but I really want to know" I took a deep sigh "well...a few years back my mom passed away...well actually she killed herself...but anyway let's just say my dad just isn't the same as he used to be..." I could feel the tears threatening to call from my eyes but I held the back "I'm so sorry to hear that but you can't expect him to be the same he lost the one he loves...at lease he doesn't beat you..right?" I couldn't make eye contact with him I just couldn't. his eyes got wide I could feel him staring at me "d-does he?"