Chapter 17

I woke up the next morning and I heard Lou in the shower singing. I refused to leave the bed because it was warm and the sound of Louis' voice soothes me. he really has a magnificent voice. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I hearted a knock on the front door. I slowly got up and walked to the window and looked outside. i didn't see anyone so I got one of Louis' old baseball bats that looks like its for a child. I put it behind my back and went outside and looked around. I didn't see anyone yet so I walked a little further with the bat still behind my back. I was snapped out of my consent ration when I felt someone's hands on my shoulders. I screamed and spun around hitting who ever it was really hard with the bat. "fuck..." I heard them curse when I looked at the ground I recognized the boy crumbled up on the floor holding his stomach to be Louis. "oh my god Lou km soo sorry!" I said leaning down and putting my hand on his back. he looked up at me and breathed out "its OK love...but what the hell are you doing?" he asked while sitting up. "oh....I thought I heard someone knocking but when I looked out the window nobody was there so...yeah" I said with a chuckle realising how foolish I was. he also let out a small laugh and stood up taking the bat from my hands. "let's go inside there's nobody out here" he said leading me inside. "so Lou why don't have a superman baseball bat for children?" I asked realizing how childish it really was "umm...I got it...um...as a kid?" he asked sounding unsure. "Lou it looks brand new...there aren't even any scratches or anything!" I said with a laugh he slowly turned red in the face "shut up I like superman" he said and sat on the couch. I sat next to him and wrapped my arms around his cute frame. I really can't believe how cute he is. "I heard u sing in the shower this morning" I said. he looked up quickly his eyes wide "oh.....um...what did u think" he said now fiddling with his fingers. "I don't really like to sing in front of others.....you and my mom are the only ones who have ever heard me sing" he said again before I could answer. "Lou u have an amazing voice...." I said and smiled. he returned the smile. "you really think so? it has always been my dream to be a famous singer but I never thought I was good enough" he asked "yes I do I think you could actually become recognized for ur voice louis u are good enough" I sad and he wrapped me into a hug.

----Two weeks later----

Every night I have had nightmares of that awful man and that awful night. I have become very depressed. the only thing keeping me sane is Louis. he sings to me when I am sad and before I fall asleep. each day becomes harder and harder to handle and lately I have had thoughts of suicide. i can't tell lou or he will freak out but I am starting to scare myself. I just wanted everything to be okay and for me to have a normal happy life.