Chapter 9

I some up the next morning and Lou wasn't in my bed...I was alone. I got up and on my dresser there was a not from Lou.

Hello beautiful. hope you slept well...when you wake up meet me at the bridge were we met

xx Lou

I read the note and got a smile on my face I didn't want to keep him waiting so I quickly got dressed and put in a little bit of makeup. I didn't have a lot of energy because of yesterday. once I was ready I walked to the bridge and saw Lou standing waiting. "Finally sleeping beauty" he said with a smirk. we walked around the park near the bridge he had coffee for both of us. we spent the whole day just hanging out in town. he picked up a snowball and threw it at me "haha got ya" he yelled as he picked up anew one and eventually we got into a big snowball fight. it must have lasted a good 20 minutes. after it was over I was really cold. "jeeze Lou I'm really cold" I said as I was shivering and trying to warm up by rubbing my hands over my arms. Lou smirked "I'll make you warmer" he whispered a visible breath coming out of his mouth as he came closer to me. before I could react his finger brushed my chin tilting it up to his angle. he locked his lips with mine as I ran my hands up his neck and into his hat to feel his hair. out kiss became heated and passionate. he leaned me up against a wall. I slipped my hand out of his hat and secretly filled it with snow. I then slipped it back into his hat and smashed it into his hair. his eyes grew wide and he broke the kiss. I started to laugh while he gave me the evil eye. I ran and he threw more snow at me. we had another snowball fight then he tackled me we were laying on the ground him on top of me he pushed a kiss on my lips. then put snow in my hair. "Gotcha back" he said we both laughed. "OK but JM really cold can we go home...its getting late?" I asked "yeah lets go love" we walked back to the house. "Lou I'm gonna take a warm shower" I said walking up the stairs "OK love" I walked up the stairs and took a shower the warm water felt amazing on my chilled skin but it burned the hell outta my scars and cuts. I got out and put some dry clothes on. I walked down stairs and Lou had dinner made. we ate in silence when we were done Lou collected the plates and put them in the sink. after he washed the dishes he told me he was gonna take a shower. once i heard the water going I got my jacket and left. I ran back to my old house. I went into my moms room...I haven't been in here since she died. I went through the drawer in her nightstand. I pulled out a big bundle of of envelopes. I put them in my purse and walked back to the house I went into my room. Louis was sitting on the bed "holy shit Aubrey where were you...I was scared shirtless I thought you left me" he seemed so worried "oh I went for a walk...Lou I wouldn't just leave like that" I said as I sat down on the bed he wrapped his arms around me "good" he spoke. we then played in bed and fell asleep I decided I would go through the envelopes tomorrow.