Chapter 14: Jerk Face Returns

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong Jessica?" I taunted "You look defeated"

"Cracked...my.. Nail.....polish....slapping your worthless face. See? She held up her middle finger to me. I laughed.

"Aweh Cute" I looked into her eyes, and my lips met hers. She hesitated. Her hand reached over to the vase beside her and I reacted quickly dodging it. She tried running but tripped. I got on top of her, holding her down, and grinned. I shook my head trying to catch my breath "You need to stop trying to escape" She yelled and swore at me. "You just want me for sex" she yelled I began to unbutton her jeans "Who doesn't? I felt something stab into my thigh, and roared in pain. I get off of her, she had just stabbed me with the broken vase. I wasn't able to move. She got up "Well Guess what?, I always do end up escaping" she said as she ran out the front door.

Jessica's POV: "OH MY GOD" I screamed as I tried to catch my breath. I ran as far away as I could from the apartment. I headed for Sid's hotel, it was the one place Oveckin wouldn't bother showing. I was struggling to walk, and couldn't go on no more. I sat down on the side of the street, trying to catch my breath. I was bleeding and felt thirsty. I let my head fall into my hands, I was in so much pain it was unbearable. "Are you okay?' said a little voice.

I looked up "JACE, OH MY GOSH" I yelled as I hugged him.

MOMMY ARE YOU OKAY?" he said as he began crying.

I tried to cheer Jace up "Hey babe, I'm fine. Don't cry" He ran away from me, I tried to go after him as fast as I could, but I could barley walk and the sun was pericing through my skin.

I saw Jace come back, and this time he wasn't alone Sid was with him. I immediately turned around when I saw Sid, I couldn't tell him I remembered Oveckin and not him.

"Jessica, how? Who did this?" yelled Sid as he turned me around. I looked at his face and saw my self go weak, and soon my eyes were covered with darkness.

Sid's POV: I placed Jessica, on the bed and covered her wounds. I saw her open her eyes, she seemed surprised to see me. "What happened to you?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't remember" she said, her voice shaking a bit. I could tell she was lying but I didn't bother to ask her again. I had changed her clothes for her as well because they were all torn and bloody. "How did I get here?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Well you fainted and I brought you here" I responded. I saw a tear escape her eyes "Why do you care about me when I don't even remember you?"

"You're my wife and I love you, I'm suppose to care about you no matter what' I said as I walked away from her. She sank back into the bed, and seemed very sick. I order her some soup and the waiter brought it up.

"Jessica I thought you could use some food" She looked at me and a half smile formed on her lips. I sat down beside her and handed her the bowl of soup. She took the first sip "Yuck, this is too bitter. I am not eating this"

"You have no choice" I took the bowl from her and began feeding her. It was hard to feed her because she was so stubborn. I gave her a fever reducing medication as well and she seemed like she was going to fall asleep any second. I saw Jace walk in, he had been crying when he saw Jessica all beaten up and wounded but seemed fine now.

"Mommy you feeling better, I made you this get well soon car" he smiled.

"Jace mommy's not feeling good, she needs her rest don't bother her. "Its okay Sid, c'mon up Jace." she stuttered. Jace sat down beside her and he read out the card he made for her. I sat down on the other Sid of Jessica, and she moved closer to me and rested her head on my shoulder

. I wrapped my arms around her. "Mommy, you need to rest now. I'll come back later" said Jace as he ran out of the hotel room. Jessica seemed at peace and her eyes began closing and she drifted off to sleep. I kissed her forehead and moved her down to the pillows and let her rest, while I watched some hockey.

Jessica's POV:

"I tried running from him, but its was impossible. He had people surrounding me from all sides. I did my best to isolate my self, but he made his way towards me. He placed his hands on my shoulder and rubbed them while letting the strap of my dress fall down. I screamed but he didn't care. He brought his lips down and placed them on my neck, and kissed me. I pushed back and he pinned me against the wall. He uncapped a small knife from his pocket and held it near my bra strap. He slid the life under and cut it off. I watched my dress fall to the ground as I was left in my ripped bra and underwear. He raced his hands around my waist and kissed me. I tried running, it was to late............He had gotten what he always wanted from me....."

I screamed walking up from my dream. It had been awfull. I dreamt that Oveckin had finally got what he wanted me for. Sid ran to me and hugged me and I dug my head into his chest and cried "He's back.....He's Back" I yelled.

Sid lifted my chin "Who's back?"

I couldn't hold it in and told Sid about the dream and what had happened at Milan's apartment. "Jessica no one can hurt you while I'm here" I didn't let go of Sid, nor did I want to ever. "What if he does find me and rapes me?"

"Jessica I love you and that's all that matters" he said as he placed his lips on mine. His lips traced mine and we were in perfect sync. He slowly pushed me back, so I was lying on the bed. Soon the door burst open, and we moved apart. I saw Tyler, he seemed furious. "You blew me off for him?" he yelled. Sid looked at me and smiled "Guess she wanted to spend time with her HUSBAND"

"Jessica your coming with me?" yelled Tyler.

"SHE STAYING HERE, GET OUT" snapped Sid.

Tyler ran over to me and grabbed my wrist. Sid became angry "Tyler what don't you understand about her being my wife"

I knew Tyler would do something stupid, If I didn't speak up, so for the sake of keeping them both from hurting each other or Tyler doing something stupid, I walked over to Tyler "Let's go"

"JESSICA" Sid roared

"HAHA, see she wants to be with me" declared Tyler as he kissed my cheek and led me out. Sid came
Over and grabbed my arm "Jessica your MY wife"

"Well she doesn't want to be with you anymore so fuck off" Tyler yelled

Sid was about to punch Tyler but I pushed him away "LEAVE HIM ALONE SID"

"See, she loves me" Tyler smirked, I grabbed his hand and led him out

I looked over at Sid, he seemed furious and I felt mad at myself for hurting him.

Tyler took me to his car "Jessica, here change into this, I'll wait here" He handed me a box.

"Why?"

"We are meeting everyone at the Casino, so just change in the car. I won't look" he winked.

I didn't bother to ask any question and changed into the dress Tyler had bought me earlier, and quickly combed my hair and tied it. "There was a robbery at Milan's place" said Tyler. "It wasn't a robbery, it was a attempt to rape" I muttered under my breath. "Did you say something?" questioned Tyler.

"No, no not at all" I answered.

"Well thank god, you weren't there or the robber's might have hurt you" he said

I nodded and agreed with whatever he had to say.